Beach Palace Cancun Brides

@ I love how she responds to you! I actually heard back from her last night AFTER TWO WEEKS and it wasn't even a response to me! it was a forward to Rocio, the woman at the spa booking my appointment. Besides for that e-mail she STILL HAS NOT ANSWERED ALL MY OTHER QUESTIONS!!! its so aggravating because now I am getting confused. I asked her about the white gazebo and she totally blew off my question and just send a forward e-mail to the spa. What the heck!

On the bright side JSAV FINALLY responded to my e-mail after 3 weeks. Has anyone used them/ or are using them? Can we pick out own songs???

@daniella1 She said " please see attached photos of the gazebo" when I opened the photos they were of the pearl shimmer collection with NO GAZEBO! IM NOT EVEN DOING THE PEARL SHIMMER COLLECTION! im so aggravated right now! I e-mailed her back and was like " there are no photos of the gazebo in that e-mail" SHE NEVER RESPONDED!!!!

• Like 1

@ I may need to get her supervisors e-mail address. The only reason why I am not freaking out is because I still have 10 months before my wedding lol. As it gets closer I will complain.

so a question to everyone: If it rains ( which lets pray it doesn't) do you know if we have to pay extra to have our ceremony in the time share suite? I DO NOT want to have my reception in the conference center that I was shown when I went for my tour. it was hideous!!!!!! however, I have seen some people with photos of their reception in that time share suite and it was gorgeous! just wondering how we get to have it in there if it rains!

• Like 1

hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know Nayeli FINALLY responded to me. She basically told me that the beach palace doesn't have a white gazebo??? ( so confusing) but I could rent one thru Latin Asia. I originally was going to do the Pure collection but now I am looking into doing the complimentary package and going thru Latin Asia for the ceremony décor. I just e-mail Latin Asia ( who by the way responds either the same day or the next day, they are awesome). If it ends up being cheaper then the Pure collection I am just going to go with them!  Is anyone doing this? I wish I knew how to post pictures on this site because I want to post the picture of the wedding latin asia just did at beach palace!

Hi @!

I just got an e-mail from latin asia! They are quoting me $1,100 LESS than the  hotel collection. I am going to be using them. However quick question. The collection came with a violinist to play while I walk down the isle. Now that I am not going to be using the collection, what is everyone doing for music for the ceremony???

• Like 2

Hi ladies,

How did you all reach out to different photographers? Anyone mind posting their email? I have the costs from Dream Art but want to compare it to others that might do a better job and offer more. Any suggestions? Thanks. 

One more thing, how did you reach out to decor companies? I met with a couple when I went to BP and I guess they're waiting for me to send them ideas. Is that what you all did as well? My WC never did mention Latin Asia to me. Will someone give me their contact info please? Thanks. 

• Like 1

@@MissAmber26 this is the contact I have for Latin Asia - latinasia.coordination@@gmail.com. I've been getting quotes from Claudia, but I'm not sure if there are other coordinators.  I've also been getting quotes from Grupo Gama and Zuniga (although Zuniga has been super slow at responding).  I've just sent some pictures of things I like and described what I want and they have sent quotes.  Latin Asia and Grupo Gama both have pinterest boards you can browse if you use pinterest. 

@@MissAmber26 Me too! It's difficult to put it all together since we can't actually see it! They will send you ideas as well, though.  I just emailed them all with what I knew I wanted and asked for ideas/catalogs/pricing. Latin asia sent a catalog to look at and Grupo Gama sent a lot of pictures.