Beach Palace Cancun Brides

@@chrisandcassie - Thank both of you, Chris and Cassie. Super helpful. Really appreciate you coming here after your wedding to help the rest of us!

The band sounds awesome. We wouldn't be able to afford them for the night either, but I"m going to run the idea by my fiance of maybe having them during the cocktail hour. We'll try to check them out too while at the resort

@@kokobellaa - I'm doing a site visit end of June! I plan on taking pics and measurements so I'll post here afterwards for sure :)

@@Bella Rios - Glad to hear your wedding went well!! Can't wait to hear more details and see the pics. Not sure if you meant to post a link or some pics, but none showed up

@@tygrrlily,

Thank you:)

Question regarding the beauty salon at beach palace,

What have you or are you doing for make up and hair for family and friends? I have my own make up and hair stylist but need someone for immediate family. Are you guys using the beauty salon at BP or something else? I have at least 10-15 people that will need hair and make up done.. any suggestion?

Thanks,

Renal

WebRep

currentVote

noRating
noWeight

Question regarding the beauty salon at beach palace,

What have you or are you doing for make up and hair for family and friends? I have my own make up and hair stylist but need someone for immediate family. Are you guys using the beauty salon at BP or something else? I have at least 10-15 people that will need hair and make up done.. any suggestion?

Thanks,

Renal

WebRep

currentVote

noRating
noWeight

wondering the same thing.... we have my self, plus 6 bridesmaids that will need hair and makeup done.   Anyone that used the salon - do you remember what they charged for up-do and makeup? 

Also, with this many people and wedding at 4 pm;  what time should we make an appointment for???

I'm getting mine done with Styling Trio. I was also sent pricing info for MVP. Both of these are Palace approved vendors so you won't have to pay for vendor fees or day passes.

You can also get it done at the Palace salon and use up to $300 of your resort credits (if you're staying a week). I got sent what's titled the Le Blanc spa list, but I'm assuming the prices are the same

MVP HAIR AND MAKE UP.pdf

STYLING TRIO PRICELIST 2014.pdf

Lista de Precios SPA LE BLANC 2014 PDF.pdf

Turned into a bit of a Bridezilla and fired off my first angry email today. Wedding is in 3 weeks, we'll be down there in 2. It's been almost 2 weeks since I've received my last "it'll be sent tomorrow" email from Marisol. We were supposed to have our wedding coordinator assigned week, never happened. I still have questions and concerns and want to make sure we have everything done and ready when the time comes. I don't want to be running around last minute going crazy. So frustrated.

Besides that, I booked hair for my MOH and myself through Style Trio also. I was tempted to do the eyelash, airbrush makeup, and hair package but that was over $500. Interesting that it was that much when the same package is $300 for bridesmaids, etc. I thought about booking the hair with the salon, but we're going to be using our resort credit for mani/pedi/massages the day before. Hair only through Style Trio is $90, whereas through BP it's $100+. Plus I wasn't sure if I had to be in the salon, I'd prefer to just have someone come to my room and pretty me up.

Does anyone have any idea how strict they are on only allowing 20% of guests be from other resorts?  In the past week I've had 4 people who never RSVP'd decide they're going, and they're staying offsite. We have 34 guests and 4 people are already staying offsite. I'm kind of to the point of washing my hands of the whole matter.

I'm getting mine done with Styling Trio. I was also sent pricing info for MVP. Both of these are Palace approved vendors so you won't have to pay for vendor fees or day passes.

You can also get it done at the Palace salon and use up to $300 of your resort credits (if you're staying a week). I got sent what's titled the Le Blanc spa list, but I'm assuming the prices are the same

Hi @@tygrrlily,

Thank you:) Would it be possible to send me the pdf's to my email? I can't open it here. My email is renal198@yahoo.com.

are MVP and TRIO 2 different vendors?

Thanks,

Renal

Hi @@tygrrlily,

Thank you:) Would it be possible to send me the pdf's to my email? I can't open it here. My email is renal198@yahoo.com.

are MVP and TRIO 2 different vendors?

Thanks,

Renal

Sent it over!

@@NicoleLV - I'd totally be Bridezilla'ing too! Have you tried emailing her again? From what I've read here, the on site coordinators are great once you get to the resort, but they suck at emailing.

Yeah, the pricing for Styling Trio is a lot, but I decided to go with it because I want to make sure I look as good as I can and my makeup lasts the whole day. I'm even getting the trial too. I just scheduled it for before our welcome party and the day we plan on going out, so i can at least "use" it for that - and I want to see how it holds up. Bridal makeup usually costs more than BMs because they spend a lot longer. I've gotten my make up done a lot as a bridesmaid, and they usually do an okay job and maybe do half an hour. For the bride, they always look flawless and usually they've spent over an hour on the bride

I'm wondering abotu the strictness of the off resort visitors too. We've been trying to get everyone to book with our group, but it's definitely been a struggle. I can't imagine them turning people away there, esp. since you will be paying extra for it. Maybe if it becomes an issue, just ask one of your other guests to get a day pass for them instead of you (under their name)

Edited by tygrrlily

oopss, Let's try this again. I don't have any of my professional pictures yet, but these are just a little of what I have

I don't know why it won't let me upload more pictures, i will try to make a gallery once I have more

post-267801-0-51491700-1400821127_thumb.jpg

post-267801-0-17950000-1400821209_thumb.jpg

post-267801-0-53467900-1400821226_thumb.jpg

post-267801-0-12626800-1400821249_thumb.jpg

Posted an album, hope it shows up.

Your pics are amazing!! You are one super gorgeous bride. Did you say you did your own makeup? It looks flawless!

Please whenever you have time and are back and settled, give us a review of how everything went! The wedding looks like it was stunning. A couple of questions if you don't mind:

I want the same white draping you had for the ceremony. Did you just request this? Did you have to pay extra at all? (and for the little chandelier?)

Where did you get your florals from, and how much did they cost? I can't remember if it was you that said you were going to use Maya Floral... did you have to pay a delivery fee at all? I love those tall centrepieces too

I saw you used the Tiffany chairs for the ceremony and the folding ones for your reception. I was hoping to just pay the 1 fee and have them move the chairs to the reception area - I'm guessing that's not the case?

Thank you so much for posting these pics! Please also link us whenever you get your professional ones done! You were a super stunning bride :)