Beach Palace Cancun Brides

Congrats, it's right around the corner for you jiggy.gifSO exciting! Do you mind answering a few things for me?

•  How many guests you're expecting?
  • Where are you hosing your reception? (if you're having one?)
  • Are you doing a rehearsal party at all? If so what are your plans?
  • Did you decide on the complimentary pkg or one of the color themed ones they offer?
  • Did you choose any outside vendors?

Thanks for your help!

Dana

Originally Posted by alysam4785 View Post

I'm getting married at Beach Palace November 5th, 2011. I chose Beach  because of the Sky terrace. I didn't want to get married on the beach. It's soon! So whatever help I can be to you ladies...just ask away!

Hey!  When were you able to reserve the sky terrace???  I have been asking to make sure I can get that location since I booked the date, but the wedding reservation folks can't seem to make it happen...did you have to wait until the WC contacted you three months before your wedding??

Originally Posted by alysam4785 View Post

I'm getting married at Beach Palace November 5th, 2011. I chose Beach  because of the Sky terrace. I didn't want to get married on the beach. It's soon! So whatever help I can be to you ladies...just ask away!

yes i didn't get to reserve the sky terrace until i was in touch with my WC which was like 120 days out

Originally Posted by ROXY6997 View Post

Hey!  When were you able to reserve the sky terrace???  I have been asking to make sure I can get that location since I booked the date, but the wedding reservation folks can't seem to make it happen...did you have to wait until the WC contacted you three months before your wedding??

Originally Posted by IdoBeach2012 View Post

Congrats, it's right around the corner for you jiggy.gifSO exciting! Do you mind answering a few things for me?

•  How many guests you're expecting? 22 guests
  • Where are you hosing your reception? (if you're having one?) the sky terrace ...poolside ( not where the ceremony is)
  • Are you doing a rehearsal party at all? If so what are your plans? yes we are using our included dinner reservation and having it one of the restaurants
  • Did you decide on the complimentary pkg or one of the color themed ones they offer? complimentary...but bringing down all my own colored decor such as linens chair, sashes, centerpieces, silk bouquets, etc.
  • Did you choose any outside vendors? yes, we are using Nuno Gonzalez as our photgrapher and DJ Dorremix 

Thanks for your help!

Dana

• 1 month later...

Hey ladies! I'm getting married July 2012 at Beach Palace. I was torn as well, and saw some great things about Playacar Palace and Isla Mujeres. When I talked to a friend of mine who's been in the travel biz for about 20 years,she said Beach Palace hands down! We have a lot of children coming with us, so I think for locations sake, this is our best bet....close to the airport and in the heart of the hotel district.

I am a little bummed that my photos won't have all the lushness that some of the others would have since it's smaller and right in the middle of Cancun, but I think the Sky Terrace is going to be a great location for the ceremony. My only frustration is that I'm not finding many photos of real weddings in the photog blogs I've been stalking. I see lots for Moon Palace...but no BP.

I'm also on the fence about the complimentary vs using one of the packages. I'm wondering which will be more cost effective...the package or just adding things a la carte.

Looking forward to hearing all about your planning!!

Hey LPerry,

I just got married at the Beach palace on Nov. 5th and you will not regret making that choice. The wedding was gorgeous! The Sky Terrace is so amazing! All of my friends were in awe at the ceremony and reception locations up on the roof. They said they will never be at such an awesome place for a wedding again!  Although the resort is small it is perfect because you can find all of your friends and family in just a few minutes. I will post plenty of pics for you if you want them! Good Luck with your planning, and just know there is another Beach Palace bride who loved it there!