Sign in to follow this  
TATrisha

My Pictures!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisco4 View Post
Those are so great! You two are too cute!

Now where and when is this DWhuh.gif
We go to the travel agent on Friday to finalize, but it'll be at the Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya in April of 2008. Hopefully the 4th or the 12th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
We go to the travel agent on Friday to finalize, but it'll be at the Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya in April of 2008. Hopefully the 4th or the 12th!

Oh man, I totally wish you were getting married in Cabo. Because then we could hang out together after our weddings. Oh well!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
You should do the 4th. Take my cool date of 4/4/08. I'd hate for it to go to waste!! haha! and get married at 4pm! rolleyes.gif

Don't worry Heidi, if I get married on 4/4 I FULLY plan on getting married at 4 pm!!! I'm weird with numbers and that works out wonderfully!

The only reason for possibly the 12th is it might be $100 cheaper for guests (and since we are paying for 10-12 people that adds up!), and this weekend I found out it would have been my grandma and grandpa's 60th wedding anniversary... and I think that'd be cute!

These pictures are priceless. I love your engagement story, he put so much thought into it. And that element of suprise with leigh was amazing. I love the shots.