Photo

DIY Bridal Shower Thank You Notes (Matches Starfish Invites)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SMBride42012

SMBride42012
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:43 AM

Hello Ladies!!

I made my own invites... and had some materials left over (Teal Cardstock and White Cardstock, Brown RSVP envelopes, & Starfish)

Thought I would share, because it was a great way to save money, and still have great looking ( and "free")  thank you notes :)

This is the invititation....

invite edit.jpgThank you.JPGthankyou inside.JPG

#2 TropicLover

TropicLover
    • 293 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:01 AM

Those are really cute!  I love the fiber texture and how it exactly matches your invited!  Great job!

#3 SMBride42012

SMBride42012
      • 41 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:59 AM

Thank you!!

I found the textured ribbon at Hancock fabric and I also saw it at Wal-mart one time. So I got REALLY excited about that!! (it was .50  cheaper at walmart)

You can find the teal ribbon anywhere, I got it from Michaels. Stamps and Ink also came from Michaels.

Envelopes ( not pictured, but I will show if anyone is interested) were purchased from Paperandmore.com. They are "kraft brown", and feel like a paper a thick paper bag you get from a grocery store.

For the pre-travel packets, I found the same type of envelope at office depot that was a standard envelope! I was getting worried I wouldn't find the same type in a standard envelope.

I am not creative or crafty at all...trust me. If I can do it, anyone can!! :)

Let me know if you ladies have anyother questions! :)

#4 TropicLover

TropicLover
        • 293 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:38 PM

Haha omg I just realized you are the same person who posted the pre-travel packs!  Wow you're so ahead of the game with your thank you cards ready to go!

#5 SMBride42012

SMBride42012
          • 41 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:50 AM

I love that you say "ahead of the game". Those are my bridal shower invites, because I had my bridal shower (a month ago! ) and realized.. OMG. I haven't even thought about thank you's. So I saw I had extra materials and threw something together that turned out way better than I had expected! I get off work tommorrow at noon, so my entire night will be putting them together and writing thank you's. I have about 15 left.

But hahaha, no...not ahead of the game. Although I wish was..

#6 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
            • 270 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:58 AM

SO cute!!! nice work again!

love the sand castle stamp.  I bought a "happily Ever After" stamp at Micheals from a dollar bin, so I think I will incorporate that into the stationary somehow... Though I guess I am getting my themes mixed up since I am not having a fairy tale themed wedding!  Oh well, I never was a rule follower ;)

Holly

#7 SMBride42012

SMBride42012
              • 41 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:30 AM

Tehe!! Use whatever you have!! And it does go with the theme! The GENERAL theme is love :) :) So Happily Ever After is very appropriate! :)

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

#8 claire0701

claire0701
                • 187 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:54 AM

Great job, they're gorgeous!

#9 LindsayR

LindsayR
                  • 173 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 06:51 AM

These are sooo cute!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users