Sign in to follow this  
SMBride42012

DIY Bridal Shower Thank You Notes (Matches Starfish Invites)

Hello Ladies!!

I made my own invites... and had some materials left over (Teal Cardstock and White Cardstock, Brown RSVP envelopes, & Starfish)

Thought I would share, because it was a great way to save money, and still have great looking ( and "free")  thank you notes :)

This is the invititation....

invite edit.jpgThank you.JPGthankyou inside.JPG

Thank you!!

I found the textured ribbon at Hancock fabric and I also saw it at Wal-mart one time. So I got REALLY excited about that!! (it was .50  cheaper at walmart)

You can find the teal ribbon anywhere, I got it from Michaels. Stamps and Ink also came from Michaels.

Envelopes ( not pictured, but I will show if anyone is interested) were purchased from Paperandmore.com. They are "kraft brown", and feel like a paper a thick paper bag you get from a grocery store.

For the pre-travel packets, I found the same type of envelope at office depot that was a standard envelope! I was getting worried I wouldn't find the same type in a standard envelope.

I am not creative or crafty at all...trust me. If I can do it, anyone can!! :)

Let me know if you ladies have anyother questions! :)

I love that you say "ahead of the game". Those are my bridal shower invites, because I had my bridal shower (a month ago! undecided.gif) and realized.. OMG. I haven't even thought about thank you's. So I saw I had extra materials and threw something together that turned out way better than I had expected! I get off work tommorrow at noon, so my entire night will be putting them together and writing thank you's. I have about 15 left.

But hahaha, no...not ahead of the game. Although I wish was.. undecided.gif

SO cute!!! nice work again!

love the sand castle stamp.  I bought a "happily Ever After" stamp at Micheals from a dollar bin, so I think I will incorporate that into the stationary somehow... Though I guess I am getting my themes mixed up since I am not having a fairy tale themed wedding!  Oh well, I never was a rule follower ;)