Photo

Post you grooms/groomsmens attire here!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 erinmc

erinmc
  • 284 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 11:31 AM

I'm planing my DW and I can't decide on what to have my groom and GM wear for our ceremony and for our AHR.

#2 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
    • 186 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:26 PM

Check out the thread:

http://www.bestdesti...m-and-gm-attire

There are a lot of great ideas on there, my FI and GM and wearing shirts we happened to find at Macy's that were marked down from $50 to $14! they are just short sleeve white button down shirts, and then they will get khaki dress pants but we have not picked those out yet.

Originally Posted by erinmc 

I'm planing my DW and I can't decide on what to have my groom and GM wear for our ceremony and for our AHR.

#3 LindsayR

LindsayR
      • 173 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:36 PM

I hope you get some feedback because I have been having the same problem. My FI refuses to wear a tux or suit because he doesn't want to be hot...I was thinking kahki pants and white shirts with rolled up sleeves and ties...But I wanted my FI to stand out from the other guys so I'm confused!! :-)

#4 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
        • 186 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:39 PM

I have not decided how I am going to have my FI stand out yet, I was thinking about giving him a jacket just for the ceremony and i know that we are going to have just him wear a boutiner and not the GM's so that will help also.

If he doesnt want to wear a jacket he could wear a different color tie, or have him wear a white shirt while the GM where a colored shirt

Originally Posted by LindsayR 

I hope you get some feedback because I have been having the same problem. My FI refuses to wear a tux or suit because he doesn't want to be hot...I was thinking kahki pants and white shirts with rolled up sleeves and ties...But I wanted my FI to stand out from the other guys so I'm confused!! :-)

#5 LindsayR

LindsayR
          • 173 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:41 PM

Thanks for the ideas!! Decisions, Decisions!! I forgot that I plan on having my FI wear a regular bout and then do a starfish bout for the groomsmen..so that will make him stand out as well!! Thanks again!!

Originally Posted by Cdunn514 

I have not decided how I am going to have my FI stand out yet, I was thinking about giving him a jacket just for the ceremony and i know that we are going to have just him wear a boutiner and not the GM's so that will help also.

If he doesnt want to wear a jacket he could wear a different color tie, or have him wear a white shirt while the GM where a colored shirt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users