Photo

Wanted: Yellow Paper Lantern...all Sizes!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
  • 317 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:43 AM

Hello,

I would like to purchase some used, but in great condition yellow paper lanterns for $1-$1.50 each...I am looking to purchase 30-50 of them.

Please let me know if you can help :)

Felicia

#2 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
    • 860 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:24 PM

Felicia, we are getting married in November (leaving in just 6 weeks!!) and our color theme is yellow, so keep an eye on here in about 2-3 months for yellow themed items for sale! I'm surprised to find it's not a polular wedding color, hard to find things to coordinate.

#3 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
      • 317 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:00 AM

Thanks,

Yeah I said the same thing, at first our colors were pink and yellow and we came across a great deal on orange and pink items but I wanted to keep the yellow. I will definitely keep an eye out for your items. If you think about it shoot me a PM right after your wedding and I will get what I can right away. Thanks!

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 

Felicia, we are getting married in November (leaving in just 6 weeks!!) and our color theme is yellow, so keep an eye on here in about 2-3 months for yellow themed items for sale! I'm surprised to find it's not a polular wedding color, hard to find things to coordinate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users