Bridesmaid & Groomsmen gifts

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 elainsmith

• 72 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:21 PM

What did you get your bridesmaids & groomsmens for their gifts or what are you planning on getting them?  I need some ideas. thanks ladies! :)

#2 jennaba3

• 210 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:06 AM

Im also struggling with this and when to get them! Im under a year away now and im thinking the more things I get early the better as I wont be running round like a headless chicken just before we leave! For bridesmaids im thinking of getting nice jewellery for them to wear on the day and ive seen lovely jewellery boxes on ebay that you can have engraved, so I think that will be a nice personal touch. For the bestman, hes plays guitar so ive bought him an engraved plectrum but will also get him something else.. Hope this helps! Im struggling for ideas too so will be nice to see some ideas! xxx

#3 Sllefebvr

• 1,008 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:44 AM

We are getting the girls....

1) Personalized beach chair covers from etsy

2) Necklace/Earrings for wedding

3) Tan Extender From VS

4) This great lip gloss http://www.organicis...ndex.php#buynow

Not sure what my MOH is going to get extra!

For the guys.... I have come up with millions of ideas but ultimately it's the FI's decision and he won't decide until the day of! LOL!

#4 jwilson

• 40 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:46 AM

Here are some great gift ideas:

#5 jean-marcus

• 1,565 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:28 AM

Of all the wedding party/wedding favors that I have seen at all the destination weddings that I have done, the biggest hits have been the ones that are something that they can use while they are on the trip with you.

customized flip flops and beer koozies have been a huge success. Making a little care package for everyone with things like koozies, flip flops, sun screen, aloe, underwater disposable camera, and things like that are a great idea. It's also fairly affordable.

#6 elainsmith

• 72 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:23 PM

thank you for your advice~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users