Photo

Gran Caribe Real 2012 Brides!!!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Catish11

Catish11
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

Congrats on your wedding!!! I have a question, did you use Gran Caribe's photography services? I am a bit concerned since I have not heard of any brides using their services and I would like to know beforehand. Pictures are very important to us for that day. thanks!! :) 

#22 Norma83

Norma83
    • 173 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:20 PM

Hi Catish11, I'm not using the GCR's photography services but I think I've only seen one bride use them because it was part of her package.  If you go to the real site, on the wedding section, there is a PDF of the photography services offered with some sample images. 

#23 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

Hello Real Resorts Brides & Grooms,

We have scheduled a BDW Wedding Webinar with Gina Johnson from Real Resorts.  She will do a presentation on planning your wedding at Real Resorts (The Royal Cancun, Gran Porto, The Roal Playa del Carmen and Gran Caribe) followed by a Q & A Session.

Wendy Hicks will also be a panelist to discuss the best travel options for you: Group Block vs. Individual bookings vs. Price matching and MORE!

This is a must-attend event if you are planning a wedding at a Real resort.  

There will also be a small gift for those that attend the webinar and get married at one of the Real Resorts listed.

Reserve your spot today because space is limited.  You can find more info: Real Resorts Wedding Webinar (The Royal Cancun, Gran Porto, The Roal Playa del Carmen and Gran Caribe)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#24 JamesandJess

JamesandJess
      • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

Hi all

We are coming over from the UK and getting married at the GCR on the 26th July 2012!! We are so excited and have been emailing our WC Paty who has been fantastic

Good Luck!! x

#25 scottandmel

scottandmel
        • 19 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:18 PM

Hi there, we are also getting married at the gran caribe on October 22nd and staying at the royal. Good to see more couples from the uk on the site!! How's your preparations going??

#26 mizpriya

mizpriya
          • 268 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

Hi there,

Can I ask how much you had to pay at the location where you did the cenote shoot? Not your photographer, just to have the session at the cenote location...we plan to do that as well.

Nice pics btw!

Originally Posted by Txgirl001 

congrats! we got married 02/14/2012 . It was perfect.

let me know if you have any questions. I loved my photographer. Our wedding was on the beach and beach reception !

here is the link to wedding pics and the trash the dress in cenote photo shoot. ( I donated my dress in Mexico afterwards)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3278015359347.2153778.1536406457&type=3&l=5652699e14

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3267529897217.2153533.1536406457&type=3&l=e38b772a70

copy and paste the whole thing below one is for slideshow of wedding with music

<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/3331657260361" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/3331657260361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

slideshow with ttd with music. --copy info below

<object width="400" height="224" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/3330876320838" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/3330876320838" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="224"></embed></object>

#27 mysecreteden

mysecreteden
            • 79 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

Just got back from GCR and had the most amazing wedding, review to come.

If anyone has any question, fire away. Also one last thing, when other bride say " don't stress, everything will turn out great", they weren't lying, so sit back and TRY to relax 

#28 tigershoes

tigershoes
              • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:28 AM

I was just married at the Gran Caribe. Overall, my wedding day fell into place despite last minute changes due to the rain! The service from the staff there was poor to say the least to ALL my guests. On a positive note, the beach is beautiful and breathe taking. I brought my own photographer from Dallas, TX with beautiful pictures in the making!

#29 michelleann

michelleann
                • 11 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:15 PM

do you have photos/review?? i am getting married 9/1/12!! its coming so soon and i feel like i havent done anything yet!!

#30 mizpriya

mizpriya
                  • 268 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by mysecreteden 

Just got back from GCR and had the most amazing wedding, review to come.

If anyone has any question, fire away. Also one last thing, when other bride say " don't stress, everything will turn out great", they weren't lying, so sit back and TRY to relax 

I'd like to know details about how it all went down.

Oh and did you bring down your own decor? If yes, how much did you have to pay for set up?

What were the food options you selected?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users