Photo

WTB Beach Wedding Goodies

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 LindsayR

LindsayR
  • 173 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:28 AM

Hey Everyone!! I know its pretty far off but I am getting married June 2013 and wanted to know if anybody has (or will have) any beach decorations, OOT bag items, starfish, shells, etc. that they woud like to sell! My colors are teal/turquoise and lime green. Thanks!

#2 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
    • 995 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:56 AM

hi, lindsayR!!!

i'd highly recommend visiting your local dollar store for beach decor like shells, etc...you can bags and bags of shells for a $1...

good luck and happy planning!!!

R~

Originally Posted by LindsayR 

Hey Everyone!! I know its pretty far off but I am getting married June 2013 and wanted to know if anybody has (or will have) any beach decorations, OOT bag items, starfish, shells, etc. that they woud like to sell! My colors are teal/turquoise and lime green. Thanks!

#3 LindsayR

LindsayR
      • 173 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

Thanks so much for the tip!

#4 Mlward 0104

Mlward 0104
        • 10 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:53 PM

I'm in the beginning of my planning. Mine is June 2012. But I'm doing a aqua/ocean blue color and yellow. But I'll have things next year. I'll post on here what I have. I would also look at Michaels and hobby lobby for shells. I have found lots there for great prices.

#5 LindsayR

LindsayR
          • 173 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:57 AM

Thanks for the ideas!!

#6 kdr143

kdr143
            • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:51 PM

also try save on crafts.com

#7 qtinthebeach

qtinthebeach
              • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:14 AM

HI I have a Just Married cake topper that is of a guy and girl on the beach.We

did not need it as our wedding moved from destination to a hometown one.  It is brand new not used.

Would like to get $10 as I paid $30.unnamed.jpg

#8 Tiffanya21

Tiffanya21
                • 96 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:49 AM

I have at least 3 gallons of shells. I am selling for $15 plus shipping.

I have 30 5" Sugar starfish for sale. Will sell for $1 plus shipping.

I have teal centerpiece overlays (you can see it in the picture). I am asking $1/ea. I have 30. I also have a couple of runners to match as well. Will include them for $1/ea.

I have about 5lbs of blue/teal/aqua/white sea glass. Will sell for $8 plus shipping.

I have 27 sets of heart salt and pepper shakers. They are perfectly proportioned for a table of 8. Asking $1/set plus shipping.

I have 6 sea shell picture frames for place/seating cards. Asking $3 for all.

I have 20 one piece champagne flutes. Asking $15.

I have 8 chair hangers that I made. They are made of rafia, and they have a 5" starfish in the center. Asking $30 for all plus shipping.  

I have a decorative net that I will throw in. 

I have alot of rafia left. I can throw that in as well.

If anything interest you, let me know. We can work out a deal. I got married in Jamaica in October. I need to get rid of it soon because we have family coming to stay with us soon, and the spare room is a wedding disaster zone. :)

#9 Tiffanya21

Tiffanya21
                  • 96 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:51 AM

_MG_78261.JPG_MG_78991.JPG_MG_78911.JPG_MG_78291.JPG

#10 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
                    • 300 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:34 AM

I would be interested in some of the starfish if not all if you have any left!

Originally Posted by Tiffanya21 

I have at least 3 gallons of shells. I am selling for $15 plus shipping.

I have 30 5" Sugar starfish for sale. Will sell for $1 plus shipping.

I have teal centerpiece overlays (you can see it in the picture). I am asking $1/ea. I have 30. I also have a couple of runners to match as well. Will include them for $1/ea.

I have about 5lbs of blue/teal/aqua/white sea glass. Will sell for $8 plus shipping.

I have 27 sets of heart salt and pepper shakers. They are perfectly proportioned for a table of 8. Asking $1/set plus shipping.

I have 6 sea shell picture frames for place/seating cards. Asking $3 for all.

I have 20 one piece champagne flutes. Asking $15.

I have 8 chair hangers that I made. They are made of rafia, and they have a 5" starfish in the center. Asking $30 for all plus shipping.  

I have a decorative net that I will throw in. 

I have alot of rafia left. I can throw that in as well.

If anything interest you, let me know. We can work out a deal. I got married in Jamaica in October. I need to get rid of it soon because we have family coming to stay with us soon, and the spare room is a wedding disaster zone. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users