Photo

Where to find longline / low back bra in canada?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jessamaka

Jessamaka
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:01 AM

I have a low back, lowish front dress with straps and I need some support. I've found severel longline bras or bustiers from online retailors, but they're all in the US and I'd have to pay crazy shipping and import fees. So I'm looking for a retailor in canada that sells the carnival or dominique brands or any other low back bustier/longline bra.

I'm looking for these modle specifically

carnival-carn01-213-gs.jpgcarnival-carn01-213-bs.jpg

#2 jmastr05

jmastr05
    • 189 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:14 AM

I bought my bustier-style bra at Macy's. I am American, but according to Macy's website, they ship to Canada. I know you already mentioned that international shipping is expensive, but hear me out.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I had an EXTREMELY difficult time finding a bustier-style bra. I only found 2 stores that carried them. The first store only had ONE style, and it cost $130! Then I went to Macy's. Not only did they have multiple styles of bustier bras, but the one that was my favorite was $50, on sale for $25! (And it was way more comfortable than then more expensive one).

So if you are coming across bras that are $100, it may be less expensive to order one from Macy's that costs less, but then pay a little more in the shipping.

#3 Jessamaka

Jessamaka
      • 49 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:24 AM

You have a good point. I don't live that far from the border so a shopping trip to New York may be my best option. I'll check out the Macy's website. Thanks for the tip.

Originally Posted by jmastr05 

I bought my bustier-style bra at Macy's. I am American, but according to Macy's website, they ship to Canada. I know you already mentioned that international shipping is expensive, but hear me out.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I had an EXTREMELY difficult time finding a bustier-style bra. I only found 2 stores that carried them. The first store only had ONE style, and it cost $130! Then I went to Macy's. Not only did they have multiple styles of bustier bras, but the one that was my favorite was $50, on sale for $25! (And it was way more comfortable than then more expensive one).

So if you are coming across bras that are $100, it may be less expensive to order one from Macy's that costs less, but then pay a little more in the shipping.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users