Photo

It started at 60 days.....now it's only 10!!!!

• Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

#371 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
  • 221 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:54 AM

LOVE the simple decor.  I believe I will use lanterns, pomanders seem like a lot of work.  How did you get them with you while you traveled? 

LOVE the pick of you "getting down"!  Get it GIRL!  LOVE the converted dress & baby girl is absolutely adorable!

Originally Posted by anudrm 

img-48.jpgimg-568.jpgimg-413.jpg

#372 anudrm

anudrm
    • 760 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:18 AM

My pomanders were tissue, so they were easy to pack and carry.  The WC and one of my BMs fluffed them out Saturday morning.

& THANK YOU!!!!

Originally Posted by DRPrincesa 

LOVE the simple decor.  I believe I will use lanterns, pomanders seem like a lot of work.  How did you get them with you while you traveled? 

LOVE the pick of you "getting down"!  Get it GIRL!  LOVE the converted dress & baby girl is absolutely adorable!

#373 anudrm

anudrm
      • 760 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:18 AM

and I am still waiting on that MONOGRAM!!!

Originally Posted by DRPrincesa 

#374 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:45 PM

Thanks!!!! I am talking to HDC now so it is great to see some of their work! I hate to ask but you dont have a website with all your pictures do you?  

#375 kks2012

kks2012
          • Site Supporter
          • 241 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

I just saw details regarding the tissues pomanders in Brides.

My pomanders were tissue, so they were easy to pack and carry.  The WC and one of my BMs fluffed them out Saturday morning.

& THANK YOU!!!!

#376 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:25 PM

Surprisngly enough, everyone is still checking for updates to this thread.  It has been exactly a month since I wore my 'Cynthia Bailey' gown on the beaches of La Romana and I seriously can not wait to go back.  It will be our destination November 2012.

BUT 

In the mean time I have indeed been a busy girl.  This site is GREAT!!! I have met a lot of wonderful people.  A lot of supportive people.  People who are standing behind me as I venture out on my own.  With that being said, I've done it.  I am a business.

My business name is Paper Dreams - my website is www.paperanddreams.com - any and everything I did for me, I can do for you.

I can't say more because I am pretty sure that me mentioning having a website or a company is somewhere against the rules.

Yet I just want to say thanks to all of the ladies who pushed me to go for it and I did!!!

#377 heavenone

heavenone
              • 169 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:53 PM

Congrats!!! Thank you so much for sharing your journey! Love the pics!

#378 kat2012

kat2012
                • 602 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:07 PM

Congrats girl!!! I am sure your business will do great

#379 anudrm

anudrm
                  • 760 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:23 PM

Thanks Kat!!!

Business is actually starting off extremely well thanks to the support of the DW Brides and friends.

It helps a lot that I was able to create a website and a blog to chronicle everything I do, so it is moving right along and I couldn't be happier!!!

Congrats on your wedding, where's the pics?!?!?!?

#380 kat2012

kat2012
                    • 602 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:48 PM

I am glad it is going well for you.

I put a few pics on Canadian Brides page, my photographer is still working on them, she edited them up to the cocktail hour. I think there is about 2000 more to edit. I will post as soon as I will get most of them :D

Thanks Kat!!!

Business is actually starting off extremely well thanks to the support of the DW Brides and friends.

It helps a lot that I was able to create a website and a blog to chronicle everything I do, so it is moving right along and I couldn't be happier!!!

Congrats on your wedding, where's the pics?!?!?!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users