Jump to content

Photo

It started at 60 days.....now it's only 10!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

#291 anudrm

anudrm
  • Member
  • 760 posts

    Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:19 AM


    Thank you ladies...so I have been doped up on DayQuil/NiteQuil & Benadryl.  I am home again today, I think it is almost over but ugh how I truly hate this feeling!!!

    Originally Posted by DRb2b 

    Your glasses came out so nice!!!! They are gorgeous!!! And your jewelry is perfect for your dress!!! Great job on everything, your guests will love it all. Well I hope you feel better soon and good luck, can't wait to hear about it all when you get back!


    Thanks brendee...did the FI okay the shirts?



    Originally Posted by brendee2005 

    Hope you feel better, Selina! Loved reading all post. Can't wait to read your review and wishing you the most awesomeness wedding ever! :)


    Thanks MJKH - I wasn't even looking for those, were really leaning towards Nina Bridal & then I saw the bow!



    Originally Posted by MJKH 

    Ooooo - love the Kate Spade jewels - perfect! : )

     

    Feel better soon...



     



    #292 YWS2012

    YWS2012
    • Jr. Member
    • 393 posts

      Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:00 AM

      Hey Girly,

       

      7 DAYS TO GO  WOO HOO!!!!!

       

      Awww sorry to hear your not feeling. aleast it this week and not next week LOL!!!

       

      everything looks great you did an AWESOME job on everything

       

      CONGRATS & MAYING BLESSING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



      #293 anudrm

      anudrm
      • Member
      • 760 posts

        Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:03 AM


        Hey lady!!! Yes the real countdown, we leave Tuesday evening, so less than 7 days....It's the last day of this cold, so I should be all good by this weekend.  Packing now!!!

        Originally Posted by YWS2012 

        Hey Girly,

         

        7 DAYS TO GO  WOO HOO!!!!!

         

        Awww sorry to hear your not feeling. aleast it this week and not next week LOL!!!

         

        everything looks great you did an AWESOME job on everything

         

        CONGRATS & MAYING BLESSING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



         



        #294 brendee2005

        brendee2005
        • Jr. Member
        • 456 posts

          Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:56 PM

          Girl! The FI loved the shirts. He was so impressed that I came yup with the idea...I had to break the news and tell him you shared your idea and template lol Thanks!!!

           

          Are you nervous? do you have the gitters?



          #295 anudrm

          anudrm
          • Member
          • 760 posts

            Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:14 AM

            No I am not nervous, no gitters, no anxiety. I am just truly ready for a vacation.

             

            Did you guys want the other shirts also besides the groomsman?
             

            Originally Posted by brendee2005 

            Girl! The FI loved the shirts. He was so impressed that I came yup with the idea...I had to break the news and tell him you shared your idea and template lol Thanks!!!

             

            Are you nervous? do you have the gitters?



             



            #296 brendee2005

            brendee2005
            • Jr. Member
            • 456 posts

              Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:10 PM

              I really hope I will be like you. hopefully I wont be a mess! lol

              The other shirts would be awesome :) Thanks a million!



              #297 YWS2012

              YWS2012
              • Jr. Member
              • 393 posts

                Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:42 AM

                I got the sand YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                 

                I got it on thursday. I mailed you a little extra because of the shipping.

                 

                Thanks



                #298 kks2012

                kks2012
                • Site Supporter
                • 241 posts

                  Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:53 AM

                  I haven't read every page (yet) but I'm enjoying it so far!



                  #299 anudrm

                  anudrm
                  • Member
                  • 760 posts

                    Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:10 AM

                    Besides the groomsman shirts, which other shirts did you want?
                     

                    Originally Posted by brendee2005 

                    I really hope I will be like you. hopefully I wont be a mess! lol

                    The other shirts would be awesome :) Thanks a million!



                     



                    #300 anudrm

                    anudrm
                    • Member
                    • 760 posts

                      Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:11 AM


                      No problem!! Glad you got the sand, are the colors good?

                      Originally Posted by YWS2012 

                      I got the sand YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                       

                      I got it on thursday. I mailed you a little extra because of the shipping.

                       

                      Thanks



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users