Jump to content

Photo

It started at 60 days.....now it's only 10!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

#231 anudrm

anudrm
  • Member
  • 760 posts

    Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:31 PM

    Sure no problem. What are your colors and email address?
     

    Originally Posted by brendee2005 

    Forgot to quote the post...I was referring to The godfather shirts,


     



    #232 jbmarch2012

    jbmarch2012
    • Jr. Member
    • 460 posts

      Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:55 PM

      Would love the groomsmen shirts, do you have best man also? and father of the groom? my email is jaz_fugurl@yahoo.com

       

      Thanks!



      #233 anudrm

      anudrm
      • Member
      • 760 posts

        Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:29 PM

        Can you send me your monogram, so that I can match your colors please. coley.selina@gmail.com
         

        Originally Posted by jbmarch2012 

        Would love the groomsmen shirts, do you have best man also? and father of the groom? my email is jaz_fugurl@yahoo.com

         

        Thanks!



         



        #234 brendee2005

        brendee2005
        • Jr. Member
        • 456 posts

          Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:16 PM

          It's brendee2005@yahoo.com Thanks you rock!

          Sure no problem. What are your colors and email address?
           

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by brendee2005 

          Forgot to quote the post...I was referring to The godfather shirts,

           



          #235 anudrm

          anudrm
          • Member
          • 760 posts

            Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:49 AM

            No problem brendee, do you have a color in mind? Do you have your monogram done? If so, send it to coley.selina@gmail.com, so that I can match the colors.
             

            Originally Posted by brendee2005 

            It's brendee2005@yahoo.com
            Thanks you rock!


             



            #236 brendee2005

            brendee2005
            • Jr. Member
            • 456 posts

              Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:01 AM


              I dont have a monogram ;( but my colors are dusty rose and ivory.
               

              Originally Posted by anudrm 

              No problem brendee, do you have a color in mind? Do you have your monogram done? If so, send it to coley.selina@gmail.com, so that I can match the colors.

               



               



              #237 brendee2005

              brendee2005
              • Jr. Member
              • 456 posts

                Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:06 AM

                dusty rose;

                 



                I dont have a monogram ;( but my colors are dusty rose and ivory. 

                 



                 



                #238 YWS2012

                YWS2012
                • Jr. Member
                • 393 posts

                  Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:35 PM


                  yes I will .. my colors are burnt autunm orange, chocolate brown with gold ...just let me know
                   

                  Originally Posted by anudrm 

                  Anybody want sand? What colors? Found an awesome site.  1lb bags for 1.89, I only need two bags but the minimum order is $10.00.

                   

                  Anyone care to help me buy some sand?



                   



                  #239 anudrm

                  anudrm
                  • Member
                  • 760 posts

                    Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:50 PM


                    What colors did you want the shirt? I am pretty sure your FI doesn't want a dusty rose Godfather type shirt, LOL!

                    Originally Posted by brendee2005 

                    dusty rose;

                     

                    dusty-rose-color-swatch-75x40.jpg

                     



                     



                    #240 anudrm

                    anudrm
                    • Member
                    • 760 posts

                      Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:50 PM


                      Thanks Y, will order tomorrow and let you know!

                      Originally Posted by YWS2012 

                      yes I will .. my colors are burnt autunm orange, chocolate brown with gold ...just let me know 

                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users