Photo

It started at 60 days.....now it's only 10!!!!

• Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

#191 anudrm

anudrm
  • 760 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:35 PM

Thanks CoCo, back to the table I go....mugs won't design themselves. Figured I'd come up to breathe for a second :-)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Great Job Selina! 

Thanks DRb2b, I am getting excited. More so about everyone seeing the much thought that I have put into my guest and I am ready to be done with my wedding, so that I can move on and plan someone elses!

Originally Posted by DRb2b 

Wow you sure have been busy!!! Everything looks amazing, can't wait to see the rest and hear how the wedding goes. I have really enjoyed following your thread and have been inspired...loving everyones shirts! You must be getting so excited, good luck!

Thank you Peach!

Originally Posted by Peach 

Yay! New things! Looks awesome!

#192 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
    • 164 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:45 PM

.....and you know we have all been waiting with baited breath!!! Yes you have been one busy lady. Everything is looking wonderful and the countdown clock continues!! Package is on the way! 2012mrstobe

#193 anudrm

anudrm
      • 760 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:50 PM

Aww thank you lady...now I think I want to add togo boxes for cake...ummmmmm

Originally Posted by 2012mrstobe 

.....and you know we have all been waiting with baited breath!!!
        Yes you have been one busy lady. Everything is looking wonderful and the countdown clock continues!!
        Package is on the way!
        2012mrstobe

#194 Janet1480

Janet1480
        • 709 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:27 PM

Hi Doll!!!

I have been MIA cause i am leaving in THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk

everything looks fantastic! trust me i feel your pain with the cutting and assembling of the programs LMAO worth it in the end! As you know since i already told you, you look fantastic in your dress. I cant wait to see your wedding come together. I will definitely write you when i get back and send pics from my wedding when i have them :) :)

I may be back on before i leave but in case i am not, keep up the good work. And think of me on Tuesday at 4:00 cause thats when i will be walking down the isle ;)

talk soon

XOXO

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#195 anudrm

anudrm
          • 760 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:03 PM

EEEEEEEKKKKK Three days!!! OH MY GOODNESS, *Woosah.....breathe in, breathe out.  I am so excited for you!! Can not wait to see everything.  I am literally super excited for you.  I will patiently wait for all the pics and the goodies from afterwards.

Thank you Janet for everything!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

Hi Doll!!!

I have been MIA cause i am leaving in THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk

everything looks fantastic! trust me i feel your pain with the cutting and assembling of the programs LMAO worth it in the end! As you know since i already told you, you look fantastic in your dress. I cant wait to see your wedding come together. I will definitely write you when i get back and send pics from my wedding when i have them :) :)

I may be back on before i leave but in case i am not, keep up the good work. And think of me on Tuesday at 4:00 cause thats when i will be walking down the isle ;)

talk soon

XOXO

#196 YWS2012

YWS2012
            • 393 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

Anrdum

Everythiing looks great, you have done a wonderful job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Dress looks amazing... so happy for you, the count down has begun

#197 emstypes

emstypes
              • 243 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:33 PM

Wow, you have done an amazing job, and your dress is gorgeous!  I think I'm having a mini panic attack because I thought I was doing pretty good... but with 6 months to go, and reading your stuff I feel way behind!  Ahhhh!  Haha, well keep going girl, you're doing great!!!

#198 anudrm

anudrm
                • 760 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:37 PM

Thank you thank you...I have been busting my @$$, late nights and early mornings, I am down to the wire....

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Anrdum

Everythiing looks great, you have done a wonderful job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Dress looks amazing... so happy for you, the count down has begun

Bwahahaha, I have 21 days to go and I am just finishing these things. So if you are were I am and have 6 months to go, you are WAAAAAAYYYYY more prepared and ahead of the game then I am.

Originally Posted by emstypes 

Wow, you have done an amazing job, and your dress is gorgeous!  I think I'm having a mini panic attack because I thought I was doing pretty good... but with 6 months to go, and reading your stuff I feel way behind!  Ahhhh!  Haha, well keep going girl, you're doing great!!!

#199 MJKH

MJKH
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 654 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:40 PM

I hunted you down tonight because I thought you MUST have your dress by now (I don't know how I've missed it!!!).  It looks AMAZING...everything has come together so well!

I would totally love this first aid kit template...could you do the graphics in chocolate brown and the font in fuschia pink for me?!?  Thank you! : )

janelleh@sasktel.net

Originally Posted by anudrm 

As I completed my antique signs, I worked on my first aid kit labels.  Completely borrowed from other brides, used torilynn's template as a guide.  Of course, I am open to customizing this for anyone if you'd like. Also attaching my template.

100_0947.JPG

Well, I tried to upload it, yet it is too big. Simply because I do not flatten my images, makes it easier to manipulate.  So if you want, just ask.  I don't mind changing the colors for you either, once again just ask!

#200 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:43 PM

LOL, I did go for a fitting and I did bring my dress home this past Sunday, yet you didn't miss anything as I just posted it tonight.  

As for the template, do you want all of the graphics in chocolate brown?  You see how I alternated mine between the two.  Let me know and I will have it to you tomorrow.

Originally Posted by MJKH 

I hunted you down tonight because I thought you MUST have your dress by now (I don't know how I've missed it!!!).  It looks AMAZING...everything has come together so well!

I would totally love this first aid kit template...could you do the graphics in chocolate brown and the font in fuschia pink for me?!?  Thank you! : )

janelleh@sasktel.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users