Jump to content

Photo

It started at 60 days.....now it's only 10!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

#161 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
  • Jr. Member
  • 239 posts

    Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:51 AM



    I love the idea of the photoshare cards as well. My FI and I have already talked about this, but hadn't come up with an idea on how to share with everyone...I think I am so going to use this idea...I would love to have your template or whatever you used.



    Originally Posted by anudrm 

    Last post for this weekend.  So I was on vistaprint with all intentions on ordering the business cards for my photo share and for the key card holders.  Truth be told, I can't bring myself to order 500 business cards when I only need about 40, (20 of each).  So when in doubt, do it yourself.  So here are my keycard holder inserts and my photoshare business cards.

     

    100_0931.JPG

     

     

    Front of photoshare card:

    100_0932.JPG

     

    Back of photoshare card:

    100_0933.JPG

     

    And with that being said and posted. I do have to go to work in the morning....BOO!!!!Good night ladies!



     



    #162 anudrm

    anudrm
    • Member
    • 760 posts

      Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:09 PM

      It isn't really a template, I borrowed the wording from other brides and I have perforated sheets that make business cards.  So I just use the template available on their website and designed it from there.  I use photoshop for everything, the file is a PSD but i can save it as a PDF if you want it.  I don't mind sending it to you.
       

      Originally Posted by asiamarie1 

      I love the idea of the photoshare cards as well. My FI and I have already talked about this, but hadn't come up with an idea on how to share with everyone...I think I am so going to use this idea...I would love to have your template or whatever you used.

       



       



      #163 dominiqueamber

      dominiqueamber
      • Member
      • 923 posts

        Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:57 PM


        Girl STOP! When I read what I typed I thought her daddy probably isn't where mine is but if he's a "dead-beat" dad than metaphorically it would work. But I would freak if they're in the same place - well not technically but you know what I mean. Even before it all I knew he wouldn't be there - we've had a strange relationship for years. I feel bad because he's been depressed for years knowing he won't be able to give me away - but I've always told him it's his choice to make changes and get himself there. Secretly I'm glad because I know the drama would ruin my day. It's weird for me to hear women talk about that moment - like in R~'s blog - I'm so happy for her but I can't imagine having that moment. AAAANNNNNYWAY Enough of that crap!

         

        I've been thinking of stalking the Canadian thread because I've seen some wonderful stuff from them - those ladies are talented! I've found comfort knowing you stalk as well. :)

         

        I've read you talking about the awesome ebay finds (I'm more than an ebay whore - It's sick to see what was spent total and I think of the unpaid bills sitting there while I bid on .99 cent free shipping items, hey I got ton's of stuff for .01 free shipping too but all that add's up! I'm so down for a tag party - how sweet of you to offer! I have a while so you'll be able to settle down from after the wedding.

         

        Checking out the hanger thanks! I'm scared to get one - after reading what happened to R~ I know it's my destiny

         

        Originally Posted by anudrm 

        LOL @ 'our fathers might be in the same town', I am upset that you knew EXACTLY what I meant in reference to my father, that's scary, LOL. 

         

        The programs actually came from Janet, a Canadian bride (I stalk that thread also, LOL). She shared her programs with me, I edited and changed colors and printed them out. Her share is right on point and make them all so easy to perfect.

         

        Bag Tags ~ well do you remember that I am an eBay whore. Well another bride on here mentioned something about a Cuttlebug, so I went on eBay and purchased one for less than half of what they cost in store, brand new.  It is an embossing - die cutting machine.  Anywho, I used a die cut to cut the bag tags and the tags on the escort cards.  Now in that same breath, while I was on eBay stalking a Cuttlebug, I also stalked a Cricut Create, refer to a previous post when I first got them.  With a new Create (had to get a replacement because the first one just didn't work), I did the 'thank you' and the palm trees. A little adhesive & spray glue. Then there is the eyelets, with a 50% off coupon from Michael's I purchased a Crop-A-Dile and some eyelets....and VOILA!

         

        Name a date and time and we can create some tags for you.  I need a day trip anyways!

         

        My hanger comes from -  

        Yes Janet, the programs are perfect. I bought new brads for them, so I will take a picture of those when I print them all out w/ the new decor, LOL.

         

        My concern with the flowers, is because they came in bunches I had to cut them off their thick stem, so the base are rather skinny, does that matter?

         

        And I will wait for my pictures of your flowers!!! How are you feeling? Getting closer....

         



         



        #164 dominiqueamber

        dominiqueamber
        • Member
        • 923 posts

          Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:05 PM

          So it's 2am and I should be sleep because I start my new job tommorow (but I can't) Since I started working I won't be there on your dress day. Oh (clears throat) HAPPY DRESS DAY! I meant to tell you sooner but had a busy week getting a job! I'm so glad because I can start making wedding purchases again but sad because I can't drive up to be your Va girlfriend today. I really wanted to! I know you will post pictures and I will comment and be as supportive as I can. BTW have we talked shoes yet? I just wanted to say I'm so excited for you to get to wear your masterpiece (you should think about naming her like the crazies on bridezilla) and I hope everything goes well for you today! I promise at some point we will have a rodevu. I know you have it all together but if you do have another crazy DIY day, I'll try and come be an extra pair of hands to help you out.

           

          <3 Dom



          #165 anudrm

          anudrm
          • Member
          • 760 posts

            Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:07 AM

            I am serious....I will PM about my father, I won't bore anyone else about that.  Yet even before this day, I always knew that he wouldn't be there rather I wanted him or not...once again that's a different story, so I'll PM you all of that.

             

            I stalk the Canadian thread and the November Brides thread in Mexico, hey they didn't have a general November 2011 so I have every right.  Janet ( a Canadian bride) is how I got my programs!

             

            Trust me when I say I'm bad...and it isn't just eBay, I order everything on line and I do mean everything from TP to dish detergent.  eBay is a wicked obsession, I sell and buy.  Hell, if I can find it at a cheaper price and I just have to wait a few days for it, I'm all about that.  I try to plan so that I have enough time to order versus having to go in store and pay the extra.  

             

            Funny thing is I did cut the TP roll, but it's to wide, I guess I should have glued it tighter, I think I'm going to stick with the rolls, after all who doesn't have extra rolls laying around. I know I do.
             

            Originally Posted by dominiqueamber 

            Girl STOP! When I read what I typed I thought her daddy probably isn't where mine is but if he's a "dead-beat" dad than metaphorically it would work. But I would freak if they're in the same place - well not technically but you know what I mean. Even before it all I knew he wouldn't be there - we've had a strange relationship for years. I feel bad because he's been depressed for years knowing he won't be able to give me away - but I've always told him it's his choice to make changes and get himself there. Secretly I'm glad because I know the drama would ruin my day. It's weird for me to hear women talk about that moment - like in R~'s blog - I'm so happy for her but I can't imagine having that moment. AAAANNNNNYWAY Enough of that crap!

             

            I've been thinking of stalking the Canadian thread because I've seen some wonderful stuff from them - those ladies are talented! I've found comfort knowing you stalk as well. :)

             

            I've read you talking about the awesome eBay finds (I'm more than an eBay whore - It's sick to see what was spent total and I think of the unpaid bills sitting there while I bid on .99 cent free shipping items, hey I got ton's of stuff for .01 free shipping too but all that add's up! I'm so down for a tag party - how sweet of you to offer! I have a while so you'll be able to settle down from after the wedding.

             

            Checking out the hanger thanks! I'm scared to get one - after reading what happened to R~ I know it's my destiny

             

             

             

             

            I was going to suggest extra stems or cut a toilet paper roll and pull it as tight as you wish - that will also give you a smooth handle

            Quote:

             



             

            Well congrats on the new job!!! I know exactly how you feel.  I always wanted my wedding November 11, 2011 (couldn't get that date because I changed locations 3 times) but we couldn't officially start planning until I went back to work. I stayed at home after we had our daughter. So as soon as I got a job this March, I was on the phone making plans, LOL.  I get my dress this Saturday, I am soooo excited about it.  This weather sucks though, I wanted to press my hair (thank goodness I didn't) its been raining the last 3 days. I should have just twisted it down and wore it curly. Maybe I'll do that tonight. Well I can be your VA girlfriend....I told my husband that I was going into paper work after our wedding, you know stationery, cards, invites stuff like that he said cool.  

             

            Shoes - Giiiirlll, Navy blue peep toe red bottoms!!! I squealed like a little girl when they finally arrived, they are so sexy.  Then I ordered the convertible strap sandals that's posted in the "show me your shoes" thread. I bought those in orange, I should receive them next week.

             

            And don't offer your hands because I will use them! I have so many things to wrap up, so I am definitely up for all the help I can get!!

             

            PMing you know

            Originally Posted by dominiqueamber 

            So it's 2am and I should be sleep because I start my new job tomorrow (but I can't) Since I started working I won't be there on your dress day. Oh (clears throat) HAPPY DRESS DAY! I meant to tell you sooner but had a busy week getting a job! I'm so glad because I can start making wedding purchases again but sad because I can't drive up to be your Va girlfriend today. I really wanted to! I know you will post pictures and I will comment and be as supportive as I can. BTW have we talked shoes yet? I just wanted to say I'm so excited for you to get to wear your masterpiece (you should think about naming her like the crazies on bridezilla) and I hope everything goes well for you today! I promise at some point we will have a rodevu. I know you have it all together but if you do have another crazy DIY day, I'll try and come be an extra pair of hands to help you out.

             

            <3 Dom



             



            #166 asiamarie1

            asiamarie1
            • Jr. Member
            • 239 posts

              Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:06 PM


              That would be great if you could send it as a PDF...i would appreciate it alot!!! You are the best
               

              Originally Posted by anudrm 

              It isn't really a template, I borrowed the wording from other brides and I have perforated sheets that make business cards.  So I just use the template available on their website and designed it from there.  I use photoshop for everything, the file is a PSD but i can save it as a PDF if you want it.  I don't mind sending it to you.

               



               



              #167 Janet1480

              Janet1480
              • Member
              • 709 posts

                Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

                 

                 

                I can't wait to hear all about your dress...while you are super excited and happy I will live vicariously thorugh you!!! I will be leaving one week from tomorrow and freaking out LOL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much to do 

                 

                And i cant wait to see pics....pics are a MUST! even if you just email them to me, i must see!!! LOL


                Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana


                #168 anudrm

                anudrm
                • Member
                • 760 posts

                  Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:09 AM


                  I can't wait to see it!!! I will be living vicariously through you in 2 weeks, you're wedding will be over and I'll be closing in.  As you can see I am up, have paper, paper and more paper.  Got to keep moving!

                  Originally Posted by Janet1480 

                   

                   

                  I can't wait to hear all about your dress...while you are super excited and happy I will live vicariously thorugh you!!! I will be leaving one week from tomorrow and freaking out LOL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much to do 

                   

                  And i cant wait to see pics....pics are a MUST! even if you just email them to me, i must see!!! LOL



                   



                  #169 anudrm

                  anudrm
                  • Member
                  • 760 posts

                    Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:37 AM

                    Lucky me, on my way to see my dress in person! Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

                    #170 brendee2005

                    brendee2005
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 456 posts

                      Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:29 PM

                      How exciting!!! Enjoy ! Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users