Photo

It started at 60 days.....now it's only 10!!!!

• Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

#121 anudrm

anudrm
  • 760 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:41 PM

Yay for free t-shirts.  Now did you know if you place any more orders within the next 2 days and pay for slow shipping ($4) they will all come in one order!

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

She had a great idea for the travel mugs..I saw her post and put them back in our oot bags..Her Idea was great!!!!!  I changed it a litle in steady of a label I printed on cardstock 3 to a pg cut them out ans inserted that way ...check out my photos under my profile....Good news I ordered my first free t-shirt and paid for express shipping $ 7.14, not to bad...thanks 

#122 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:09 AM

I got the shirt it came last night and it looks great ..very happy with it .

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Yay for free t-shirts.  Now did you know if you place any more orders within the next 2 days and pay for slow shipping ($4) they will all come in one order!

#123 anudrm

anudrm
      • 760 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:03 AM

Which one did you order? Why is there no picture of this shirt? WTH man!!!

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

I got the shirt it came last night and it looks great ..very happy with it . 

#124 subbi

subbi
        • 217 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:46 PM

How is it that I am now finding this blog (after my wedding). Wonderful work you've done so far. wishing you all the best on you upcoming day

Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011

#125 anudrm

anudrm
          • 760 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:50 PM

I am not sure, possibly because I started it right before your wedding, LOL.  Your wedding date is 61 days before mine, so that may be the best reason 

How is it that I am now finding this blog (after my wedding). Wonderful work you've done so far. wishing you all the best on you upcoming day

#126 Janet1480

Janet1480
            • 709 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:34 PM

any luck with the program file i sent you?

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#127 anudrm

anudrm
              • 760 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:04 AM

Yes Janet, I was able to open it in Photoshop and create a blank layer over it, to 'copy' your ideas.  Once I get it right, I will be printing out one copy and posting the pics.  Hopefully this weekend.

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

any luck with the program file i sent you?

#128 Janet1480

Janet1480
                • 709 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:16 PM

email me if you need help....you have my email now ;)

Yes Janet, I was able to open it in Photoshop and create a blank layer over it, to 'copy' your ideas.  Once I get it right, I will be printing out one copy and posting the pics.  Hopefully this weekend.

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#129 KatieJ

KatieJ
                  • 168 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:44 PM

How did you get it all for $0? Did you just wait for emails with deals... i have not seen any deals that good...ps Good Job!!!!!!!!

Hi Katie!!

I love the dress also, so excited about my fitting in two weeks.

As for my vistaprint items, I paid $0.00 for my bags, t-shirts, mugs, hats, stickers, labels....everything.  I paid $2.00 the first order for my t-shirt and then I found another way. Need help, PM me...

#130 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 03:24 AM

I do have the emails.  If you'd like I can forward them to you.  They never expire.

Originally Posted by KatieJ 

How did you get it all for $0? Did you just wait for emails with deals... i have not seen any deals that good...ps Good Job!!!!!!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users