Photo

It started at 60 days.....now it's only 10!!!!

• Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

#101 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

your dress is soooo original and amazing! you will look fantastic and with the orange and ivory bouquet...WOW!!!!!!! i cant wait to see it all come together!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#102 KatieJ

KatieJ
    • 168 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:14 PM

I love your dress!

i was also wondering what you ended up paying for your bags on vista print? They always look so expensive, but i wonder if there are deals good enough to wait for, on things like the bags and shirts... i only ever seem to see good deals on the paper stuff???

#103 anudrm

anudrm
      • 760 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:24 AM

Thank you....I love it!!! Color and all....I can't wait to put it on for the first time in 2 weeks!

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

I love the 2 dresses in one ...it is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

I love the color

#104 anudrm

anudrm
        • 760 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

I love your design for this dress so much!!!! I have been actually looking for another design for our bridesmaid dresses there are 6 styles and I have 7 girls and I want them to be all different.. so I am using ur design sort of if that is okay?!?!?!? The top will be one shoulder!!! I can't believe I never thought of a one shoulder dress!! DUH!!! But I love the backing of the one you had designed!!!! They are white and coral as you know so it will be coral around the waist!!!

Of course it is okay, that's what we are here for to inspire others, LOL.  The dress does have a belt, yet it is the same color and material as the dress, so it doesn't stand out too much.  I believe the dress itself stands out enough, so it doesn't need anything extra.  I am still in awe at the amazing job that he did (although I NEVER doubted it!!!). Yes I too like the backless one strap.  The dress is so different in so many ways, I LOVE IT!! I can not say that enough.

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

Thanks for the inspiration!!!

#105 anudrm

anudrm
          • 760 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:34 AM

For the OOT bags, I think they are well. They are thick and sturdy enough to carry the items that you would put in them.  To me they look like the totes from cheaptotes, so rather pay for them, I got them for free with my design on them. I may by myself their bigger tote, just because (LOL), but the quality is good, they are rather thick, they aren' as wide as other bags that I have seen.  Yet for free, can I really complain to much.  

Best advice, order one (for free of course) and go from there.  Yet I am very pleased by them!

Originally Posted by redginger 

Selina,

How is the quality of the VistaPrint tote bags? I'm not sure whether to order the small 14 inch X 14 inch tote bags. Thanks! 

#106 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:37 AM

Thanks Janet!!! That's what I figured, the ivory bouquet with little hints of orange will really make the gown pop in pictures.  The orange bouquets that the ladies will have will make my gown and flowers pop even more.....Getting excited.....How about you? 23 days and counting, are we being productive?

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

your dress is soooo original and amazing! you will look fantastic and with the orange and ivory bouquet...WOW!!!!!!! i cant wait to see it all come together!

#107 anudrm

anudrm
              • 760 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:39 AM

Hi Katie!!

I love the dress also, so excited about my fitting in two weeks.

As for my vistaprint items, I paid $0.00 for my bags, t-shirts, mugs, hats, stickers, labels....everything.  I paid $2.00 the first order for my t-shirt and then I found another way. Need help, PM me...

Originally Posted by KatieJ 

I love your dress!

i was also wondering what you ended up paying for your bags on vista print? They always look so expensive, but i wonder if there are deals good enough to wait for, on things like the bags and shirts... i only ever seem to see good deals on the paper stuff???

#108 YWS2012

YWS2012
                • 393 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:16 AM

ok so ..as I was reading the other posts your flowers are going to be orange and ivroy ....perfect the color combine is going to be great with your dress!!!!!

23days to go WOW!!!!! so excited

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Thank you....I love it!!! Color and all....I can't wait to put it on for the first time in 2 weeks!

#109 anudrm

anudrm
                  • 760 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:46 AM

Yeah, my flowers will be three different types all ivory with a few stems of orange.  The BMs flowers will be orange.  I don't have 23 days - Janet does.  My wedding is in November

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

ok so ..as I was reading the other posts your flowers are going to be orange and ivroy ....perfect the color combine is going to be great with your dress!!!!!

23days to go WOW!!!!! so excited 

#110 YWS2012

YWS2012
                    • 393 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:50 AM

oops your day 11-12-11

Yeah, my flowers will be three different types all ivory with a few stems of orange.  The BMs flowers will be orange.  I don't have 23 days - Janet does.  My wedding is in November

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users