Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
anudrm

It started at 60 days.....now it's only 10!!!!

Recommended Posts

I'm loving following you - your amazing!!! I can't wait to see pictures of you in your dress! I think your color choice is stunning! I love that your taking on DIYprojects! Keep blogging! I want all the juicy details!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Aww thank you...I get a sneak peek at my dress Friday, he will send me some pictures of it.  I officially get my dress between October 14 - 17, super excited.  I get to order my flowers today and all of my VistaPrint goodies have been marked as shipped.

 

Thank you for the compliment and I will indeed continue to blog. Have more pics to upload anyhow!

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber View Post

I'm loving following you - your amazing!!! I can't wait to see pictures of you in your dress! I think your color choice is stunning! I love that your taking on DIYprojects! Keep blogging! I want all the juicy details!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It has just been confirmed (unconfirmed) because none of the best MEN can be MEN, that they are not going.  Husband's cousin, one of the best men now has no money to get his passport.  Second Bestman (his brother), is M.I.A. with no passport or plane ticket.  Inside, I feel horribly bad for my husband, yet at the same time, he has plenty of opportunities to ask other people, he knew as well as I did how flaky they are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hi

 

your thread is GREAT !!!

 

I had been following mrstguns... and notice you had a thread also.... everything is AMAZING !!!!!!!I really love your invite for your BM to have lunch with you...it is great I have to great threads to inspire me .... can't wait until for the finale!!!!!!

 

Happy Planning !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post

Good Morning ladies!!!

 

Before I run to Micheal's to finish up what I have been working on here is the beginning steps.

All inspirations come from MrsTGun ~~ THANK YOU SO MUCH

 

Below are pics of my wedding event invitations

Bridesmaid (ladies) Luncheonangel2.gif

Groom's "bachelor" party - although, he is far from a bachelor, LOL bunny_4.gif

Rehearsal dinner ~ invite not complete, need an extra touch, maybe some palm tree punches (wish my cricut was working msncry.gif) and the back of this are embossed (not perfect but it's my first run)

Post Wedding Brunch

 

feedback.giffeedback.gif

 

100_0877[1].JPG100_0875[1].JPG100_0876[1].JPG100_0873[1].JPG

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



I hope everything works out for you &your FI sad.gif

 

Just remember as long as the most important people are there....You,Your Fi & your Little Girl it will be the best wedding ever !!!!1

 

Best of luck to you!!!!! prays that it will be OK

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post

It has just been confirmed (unconfirmed) because none of the best MEN can be MEN, that they are not going.  Husband's cousin, one of the best men now has no money to get his passport.  Second Bestman (his brother), is M.I.A. with no passport or plane ticket.  Inside, I feel horribly bad for my husband, yet at the same time, he has plenty of opportunities to ask other people, he knew as well as I did how flaky they are. 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't it funny how you find out who is really there for you when it comes down to it?I am so glad I am having a destination wedding and we are going trough this!! Makes me realize who cares!!! All that matters is that you are both there when you get married!! Nobody else matters!! (on a side note I wish I could take all of these people and just shake them till they throw up LOL!!!) thatswck.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha, I gave up on them last month, so my attitude is strictly I don't care!!! I have great friends who are stepping up, so I'm not stressing about it at all.  I just hope that my husband remembers this the next time one of them call and ask him for something
 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

I hope everything works out for you &your FI sad.gif

 

Just remember as long as the most important people are there....You,Your Fi & your Little Girl it will be the best wedding ever !!!!1

 

Best of luck to you!!!!! prays that it will be OK

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is....it is his wedding day.  These are not FRIENDS, these are FAMILY, the same FAMILY who always seems to pick up the phone to ask for a favor.  People....I hope he learns a lot from it.  My mother consistently tells him, that the devil comes in many shapes and forms....Those who you expect to be happy for you are the first one's trying to keep you down.
 

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

Isn't it funny how you find out who is really there for you when it comes down to it?I am so glad I am having a destination wedding and we are going trough this!! Makes me realize who cares!!! All that matters is that you are both there when you get married!! Nobody else matters!! (on a side note I wish I could take all of these people and just shake them till they throw up LOL!!!) thatswck.gif



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


And THANK YOU!!!! MrsTGuns thread is what got me started and continues to keep the oil boiling. I hope my thread helps you as much as hers helped me!

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

Hi

 

your thread is GREAT !!!

 

I had been following mrstguns... and notice you had a thread also.... everything is AMAZING !!!!!!!I really love your invite for your BM to have lunch with you...it is great I have to great threads to inspire me .... can't wait until for the finale!!!!!!

 

Happy Planning !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All right ladies here it is...VistaPrint goodies....

 

Tote Bag:

100_0888.JPG

 

Hats (only for the guys):

 

100_0899.JPG

My Hat:

 

100_0901.JPG

Guest Shirt:

 

100_0889.JPG

Wedding Party Shirts:

100_0905.JPG

My Husband shirt:

 

100_0903.JPG

My grandfather's shirt:

My mother's shirt:

Mugs for my mom & grandfather:

 

100_0893.JPG100_0894.JPG

pens, notepad, keychain:

 

100_0902.JPG

notebook (each personalized with guest name, only for the ladies)

100_0890.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×