Photo

Any Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana Brides??

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 holls009

holls009
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:57 AM

I'm getting married July 21, 2012 at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana. Any other Secrets Punta Cana Brides (past or present) out there? 

#2 Kevol33

Kevol33
    • Site Supporter
    • 17 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:16 PM

We are getting married at Secrets Royal Beach too on March 31st, 2012!  I have noticed not a lot of people are getting married there but I think it might be because it is a smaller resort!

I am so excited!  I am just starting to plan now (probably way too late because the wedding is in 3 months :) 

#3 lkw4568

lkw4568
      • 63 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:45 AM

5/11/12 we will be getting married there

#4 Kevol33

Kevol33
        • Site Supporter
        • 17 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

Have you already started working with Christina?  I just started and I haven't heard back from her but it has only been 2 days since I sent the email.

#5 lkw4568

lkw4568
          • 63 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:16 PM

Yes we have been emailing back and forth for a couple months now...just be patient...i know its hard...i believe there is only one coordinator per resort for all of the weddings. If you don't hear back with in a week or so...simply forward your message again and be understanding of how busy they are. She was really appreciative when I forwared something and expresses that. Like I said i know its tough when it comes to YOUR wedding!

#6 lkw4568

lkw4568
            • 63 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:16 PM

Dp you have your date confirmed with them?

#7 StefRN

StefRN
              • 9 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:51 PM

Hey guys! I started a thread a little while ago, but I guess not as many people get married there as some of the other resorts so less traffic on the thread.

I'm confirmed for 10-11-12, haven't started working with the coordinator yet since I was just confirmed recently, and my weddings still about 9 months away. Let me know any information anyone gets! Congratulations to you all!

http://bestdestinati...ets-royal-beach.. there are some pics on here if ya'll want to see.

#8 lkw4568

lkw4568
                • 63 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:40 AM

I can send you ome stuff that i got! Some pics and pricing!

#9 StefRN

StefRN
                  • 9 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:47 PM

I would love if you sent me any info you have! I only have a few initial pics they sent me, haven't started bugging them for a lot of info yet but I'm getting kind of antsy. Has anyone picked out where they want the wedding and reception?

#10 kmbowm

kmbowm
                    • 14 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:33 AM

Hello Ladies - Just wondering if anyone could provide some feedback on their experience since it seems everyone in this thread has been married at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana.  I have been searching all over and this place seems great and just what I am looking for but I'd love to hear some first-hand stories!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users