Canadian Brides... Where to buy bridesmaid dresses

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Ellina

Ellina
  • Banned
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:21 PM

Have you considered to shop online? The price is acceptable. While I'm in a dilemma now cuz I am not sure if I should trust those online guy...I love style BC186 in this site inweddingdress.com. Maybe we could shop online together?

#12 JMikla

JMikla
    • 189 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:59 PM

RW&CO also has special occasion dresses

http://www.rw-co.com...nguage=en&id=68

Marrying my best friend Dec 3rd, 2011 @ Las Caletas
      70 guests booked and paid and counting....

#13 KatieJ

KatieJ
      • 168 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:09 PM

I thought about online, but when i talked to my bridal party they all really wanted to be able to try the dresses on first...

I do know of an amazing dress that you all should check out (unfortunatly i cant use it as my future sister in law found them first and i am in her wedding party..) Its called two birds bridesmaids, and it is a multiway dress that actally can be worn multiple ways:) They are a little pricey but you could wear it again and again!! I tried it on at a trunk show they had and loved it (and that is saying alot as i hate most dresses) check it out!!!

Originally Posted by Ellina 

Have you considered to shop online? The price is acceptable. While I'm in a dilemma now cuz I am not sure if I should trust those online guy...I love style BC186 in this site inweddingdress.com. Maybe we could shop online together?

#14 elisamarie

elisamarie
        • 222 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:21 PM

My bridesmaids got their dresses at David's Bridal in Mississauga - there is also one in Scarborough. I would highly recommend them for their selection and pricing.

Getting married at Playa Pesquero! - 35 booked!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users