Sign in to follow this  
cessyboston

i do crystal letters

hi girls i just found someone who is so great on ebay she got back to me right away.....here is a picture of it it will be a little bigger this is 5' wide 3' tall i ordered 7'wide 5'tall it is 49.99 and i just love bling.... so i will put flowers around and maybe candles thought i would share my idea....here name was jbrazzi (jodi)

Click the image to open in full size.

and this is where i got the idea..nhpt (nicole) posted this...it took me so long to find bling instead of wood

Click the image to open in full size.

so we will be having a simple cake with the letter (M) in bling on top with orchids...this is the cake i like with the ido below it i will be having a small cake so i dont think it will look small ...

.Click the image to open in full size.

Man, Cess, you are so much more ahead of the game than I am. I have so many pictures and ideas in my head but nothing decided on. It'll be last minute for me, I'm sure wink.gif Are you doing a site visit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisco4 View Post
Man, Cess, you are so much more ahead of the game than I am. I have so many pictures and ideas in my head but nothing decided on. It'll be last minute for me, I'm sure wink.gif Are you doing a site visit?

lol i love to shop and threre is not much i can do..lol... yes i go on my site visit this oct yuppie....i hope i will make a desision then

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessyboston View Post
lol i love to shop and threre is not much i can do..lol... yes i go on my site visit this oct yuppie....i hope i will make a desision then
We go in exactly two weeks! Can't wait. I'm going to pm you if that's ok, to compare stuff and ask you questions, etc...