Can't get my verification email

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 iamamy

• 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:47 AM

I am a new here, and i can't get my verification email, what's wrong? the adress is right.. Is my ID valid? can i use it?

Pls help

#2 Palakovich2012

• 6 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:55 AM

I did not either and have emailed the contact at best destination weddings.  I inquired what is wrong and hoping to hear back from them as well as info on how to post and work forums.  I am not sure how this site works yet....If I find out will let you know.  Please do the same if you get a response so I can figure this all out too .....

#3 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:17 AM

hi there, ummmm correct me if im wrong but it looks like you both are able to post just fine? im not sure what the problem is...

#4 Palakovich2012

• 6 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:47 AM

Thanks Abbie,

I guess I am just wondering why my account says check your email for account verification and I have done this and nothing.....  I was thinking the email was important factor in communicating on threads and posting and me getting that would allow me access to being a member / using this site?  Did you ever get information and tips on how to use / navigate the sites ect.  I would hope or think there would be something and was hoping it was in the verification email?  

#5 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:47 AM

did you try the FAQ at the bottom of your page?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users