• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 MikeandMew

• 34 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:24 PM

B and P 2011,

Wow REALLY?? When we originally heard about the water situation, we actually asked Georgina if we could use tap and she said they do not use tap water for weddings or events~ hmm...that really bothers me! I know alot of what goes on there is so wishy washy, everytime you ask a question there is such an issue with getting a straight answer. On the other hand its such a gorgeous venue and people love it but they really have to get their act together.

#12 BandP2011

• 40 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:24 AM

Yes, we travel to Cabo often and always drink the water at the resort. I orginally asked if we could provide our own water bottles and were told no, but tap water was okay. We had a pretty high bar tab so I don't know if that made a difference or not.

#13 leah51

• 5 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:46 PM

Hi !!! I'm getting married at Cabo Azul April 19th! I'm sure we will cross paths.

#14 Claudia4Warren

• 9 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:07 PM

Hi Leah51, Have u finalized all your details? Are you having a large, medium or small wedding? I still have to decide on flowers, music, officiant, etc. Would love to hear about what you've chose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users