Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe (Bavaro) Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Mayflower

Mayflower
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:33 AM

No were not adding anything were happy with what we have so far, it's his first as well and my second wedding so he isn't much for any huge celebration but its still going to be beautiful. Do you have kids going with you as we'll? I have a son who is 11 and is in the wedding party but after we're married my mom is looking after him so we can enjoy our time lol.

#22 mchitchcock

mchitchcock
    • 13 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

yes my daughter is 12 so she will be coming too....same idea.  She will be with my parents so we will get some time alone... :)  We are doing the welcome bags for our guests with monogrammed handmade soap in our wedding colors, first aid kits, bubba kegs, chapstick and a few other little things...all in a reusable mongrammed cotton bag.

#23 Mayflower

Mayflower
      • 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:18 AM

Yeah we need our time alone, I'm giving my guest water bottles and sun screen with our name and date on it! It looks awesome....what are your wedding colors? Mine are cherry red and white. Also a personal question, how is your daughter with your second wedding?

#24 mchitchcock

mchitchcock
        • 13 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

My colors are tiffany blue and brown....but I love yours!!  My daughter is ok with the actual wedding but is quite jealous of the time me and my fiance spend together....I am sure she will grow out of these hormones/moods  lol

#25 Mayflower

Mayflower
          • 8 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

Your colors are nice too!! My son is good with my fiancĀ© as well he adores his soon to be step dad but it was hard at first for sure. Thank god we all get along now lol my ex is remarried and his step mom is great to him it's nice...I love your idea of bubba kegs and chap sticks!!

#26 Ashley11

Ashley11
            • 5 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:05 AM

How did you make out with booking GBP Bavaro?  I am in the process of getting quotes for this resort for April 2014 also.  I am doing a symbolic wedding and just trying to figure what package works best for me.  Are you doing a private reception?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users