Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
charitydawn

Any Gran Bahia Principe (Bavaro) Punta Cana Brides

Recommended Posts

hi...i am planning my wedding in this resort, i have actually booked a trip there in November where i will meet with the wedding coordinator to discuss all of our options... i can keep you posted if you'd like... maybe send me your email

 

ash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be getting married there in May. I can fill you in on the details when we get closer to the date. =) Right now, we are in the process of filling in the forms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ash,

 

I'm considering this resort for my wedding next year (well, the Esmeralda part probably). I was wondering what your impressions were when you went to meet with the coordinator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Sara & Justin for choose Caribbean Emotions for this important Day.

It was a pleasure for us, to work with you and we had lots of Fun.We wish you all the best for the Future.


Thank you :)

 

Michael & Pascal

 

 

Wedding of Sara and Justin 2012  in  the great Gran Bahia Principe Premier Club.

 

Destination Wedding Gran Bahia Principe Premier Club. Foto by caribbean emotions www.caribbeanemotions.com

 

Caribbean Emotions Photography Reviews

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by AmberW View Post

 

Hi Ash,

 

I'm considering this resort for my wedding next year (well, the Esmeralda part probably). I was wondering what your impressions were when you went to meet with the coordinator.

Hi Amber,

 

I'm also look at the Esmeralda for the first week of May 2013.  I've had a hard time finding info from other brides on this resort.  Just waiting for my TA to get some pricing to me by next week.  I received their wedding package information so I've begun to sort through all of that.  Have you been to Punta Cana before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed there's packages online that say if you book with them they help plan your wedding for free

is it better to just book with the resort directly or go with these companies I just have a fear of booking with a fake travel agent

 

please message me if you can help me out :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by mistyblues View Post

 

I noticed there's packages online that say if you book with them they help plan your wedding for free

is it better to just book with the resort directly or go with these companies I just have a fear of booking with a fake travel agent

 

please message me if you can help me out :)

 

Where do you live?   I'm from Canada and use Marlin Travel.  They are in all of our Walmarts.  They are legit and can book group destination weddings.  I have used them many times in the past.  You will get a better rate booking through a travel agent than booking through the hotel and then flights separately!

 

Then all resorts have wedding coordinators that you work with to decide on all the fine details.  That is always free with any wedding package you choose.  If you have any more questions let me know :)  When are you getting married?  Are you going with the Gran Bahia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by PuntaBride View Post

 

 

Where do you live?   I'm from Canada and use Marlin Travel.  They are in all of our Walmarts.  They are legit and can book group destination weddings.  I have used them many times in the past.  You will get a better rate booking through a travel agent than booking through the hotel and then flights separately!

 

Then all resorts have wedding coordinators that you work with to decide on all the fine details.  That is always free with any wedding package you choose.  If you have any more questions let me know :)  When are you getting married?  Are you going with the Gran Bahia?

I planing for summer next year I am in toronto canada we were looking at gran bahia bavaro or punta cana  since they are on the same property its overwhelming trying to figure out what agent to use or to use a destination planner online  is there any bus trips that i could book soo my guest can site see?    in this resort can you book a private reception?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×