Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe (Bavaro) Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 charitydawn

charitydawn
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:16 AM

We are in the process of planning our wedding for the Gran Bahia Principe in Punta Cana, anyone else planning their wedding at this location?

#2 ash1234

ash1234
    • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:00 PM

hi...i am planning my wedding in this resort, i have actually booked a trip there in November where i will meet with the wedding coordinator to discuss all of our options... i can keep you posted if you'd like... maybe send me your email

ash

#3 yulifen

yulifen
      • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

I'll be getting married there in May. I can fill you in on the details when we get closer to the date. =) Right now, we are in the process of filling in the forms.

#4 Arrecife DR

Arrecife DR
        • 29 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

Dear brides, 

If you need info regarding photography, do not hesitate contacting Angela, from the in-house provider for Bahia Principe Resorts.

You can also have a look of the quality of their work -or ask for further info- at the following link:

http://facebook.com/...BahiaPrincipeDo

Kind regards

#5 AmberW

AmberW
          • 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:55 AM

Hi Ash,

I'm considering this resort for my wedding next year (well, the Esmeralda part probably). I was wondering what your impressions were when you went to meet with the coordinator.

#6 caribbeanmotion

caribbeanmotion
            • Vendor
            • 111 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

Thank you Sara & Justin for choose Destination Wedding Gran Bahia Principe Premier Club. Foto by caribbean emotions www.caribbeanemotions.com

Caribbean Emotions Photography Reviews

#7 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
              • 313 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by AmberW 

Hi Ash,

I'm considering this resort for my wedding next year (well, the Esmeralda part probably). I was wondering what your impressions were when you went to meet with the coordinator.

Hi Amber,

I'm also look at the Esmeralda for the first week of May 2013.  I've had a hard time finding info from other brides on this resort.  Just waiting for my TA to get some pricing to me by next week.  I received their wedding package information so I've begun to sort through all of that.  Have you been to Punta Cana before?

#8 mistyblues

mistyblues
                • 18 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:05 AM

I noticed there's packages online that say if you book with them they help plan your wedding for free

is it better to just book with the resort directly or go with these companies I just have a fear of booking with a fake travel agent

please message me if you can help me out :)

#9 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
                  • 313 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by mistyblues 

I noticed there's packages online that say if you book with them they help plan your wedding for free

is it better to just book with the resort directly or go with these companies I just have a fear of booking with a fake travel agent

please message me if you can help me out :)

Where do you live?   I'm from Canada and use Marlin Travel.  They are in all of our Walmarts.  They are legit and can book group destination weddings.  I have used them many times in the past.  You will get a better rate booking through a travel agent than booking through the hotel and then flights separately!

Then all resorts have wedding coordinators that you work with to decide on all the fine details.  That is always free with any wedding package you choose.  If you have any more questions let me know :)  When are you getting married?  Are you going with the Gran Bahia?

#10 mistyblues

mistyblues
                    • 18 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by PuntaBride 

Where do you live?   I'm from Canada and use Marlin Travel.  They are in all of our Walmarts.  They are legit and can book group destination weddings.  I have used them many times in the past.  You will get a better rate booking through a travel agent than booking through the hotel and then flights separately!

Then all resorts have wedding coordinators that you work with to decide on all the fine details.  That is always free with any wedding package you choose.  If you have any more questions let me know :)  When are you getting married?  Are you going with the Gran Bahia?

I planing for summer next year I am in toronto canada we were looking at gran bahia bavaro or punta cana  since they are on the same property its overwhelming trying to figure out what agent to use or to use a destination planner online  is there any bus trips that i could book soo my guest can site see?    in this resort can you book a private reception?  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users