Photo

Secrets Maroma 2012

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Maromabridetobe

Maromabridetobe
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:54 PM

Hello! We're considering using an Ipod for the ceremony/Reception or hiring a dj.  Does anyone have any input on this? 

If anyone used a DJ, did you use one provided by the resort, or did you use an outside DJ?  If an outside DJ was used, can you provide me with any suggestions?

#2 Maromabridetobe

Maromabridetobe
    • 7 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:52 PM

anyone?

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:59 AM

Hola our MaromaBridetobe!

I have been to many weddings... well... hundreds! haha My advice to you would depend on how you answer this question. Is music important to you and to your idea of how your reception is going to happen. Are you picturing a big party with lots of dancing that you love to do? If so... the DJ is the way to go. If you are just a small party and music and dancing are not your top priority and you are imagining a quieter reception visiting family and enjoy your evening with lots of talking a visiting guests.... more relaxed and low  key. Then a iPod will do it!

If you are looking for a DJ and the big party. I would highly recommend DJ´s Doremixx (Doremixx 1.jpg

Doremixx 2.jpg

Doremixx 3.jpg

Doremixx 4.jpg

Doremixx 5.jpg

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 lovelylady

lovelylady
        • Site Supporter
        • 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:33 PM

We used the resort DJ and we loved their service. We went with the "full" DJ, which included the DJ, a MC, and lights for the dance area. If you want people to dance, I highly recommend the full DJ service. The MC was really fun and got everyone energized and on the dance floor. He did a great job of making sure all the things we wanted to happen did so on schedule. The evening really flies by so it was great to have him taking care of what needed to happen and when. Nothing was overlooked, he played all the songs we wanted him to, and they even surprised us with a bubble machine blowing bubbles on our dance floor. I have absolutely no complaints about the resort DJ. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users