Show us your flower girl dresses

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#51 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:41 PM

here's my fg dress, it's really pretty in person! it will be in ivory though. i also grabbed a ring bearer pillow and guest book that matches.
    sorry girls, i tried to show the pic but having a hard time with it, and since im at work i cant spead too much time with it...here's the link -davids bridal #fg258

David's Bridal - Spagetti strap organza ball gown with beaded embroidered bodice and horizontal embroidered skirt.

#52 Inked1

Inked1
    • 161 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:13 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nickicolb123
      I have a question... my daughter will be 9 by the time we get married and my other daughter will be three. How can I coordinate the two? I really like the idea of a tutu, but I'm not sure if it is appropriate for a 9 year old (btw she is so tall people think that she is ten or eleven now)
      You could put the 3 yr old in the tutu, and have your 9 yr old get a dress w/ tulle or something similar so it looks coordinated but more age appropriate

#53 nickicolb123

nickicolb123
      • 137 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Inked1
        You could put the 3 yr old in the tutu, and have your 9 yr old get a dress w/ tulle or something similar so it looks coordinated but more age appropriate
        Thanks! Incorporating tulle w/o the tutu silloutte would make them coordinate. I think that will be possible b/c I am getting my seamstress aunt to make the flower girl dresses.

#54 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:23 PM

I love that pink one from JCrew - Love the color!!

And the FG dress that matches the bridal gown is awesome too!!

I love the tutu's for the little girls, and dressing up the leotard - what a great idea!!

Here is my little girl in her FG dress, and the headband I bought on eBay!!

Click the image to open in full size.

#55 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:06 PM

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

i bought it off ebay for about $20 including shipping! haven't received it yet, so i'm hoping it looks as cute in person.

#56 lgarner83

lgarner83
            • 530 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:42 PM

I'm the one who started the thread and was thinking of the tutu with leotard but after seeing this adorable tutu DRESS, there was no going back. FI both love it for my daughter so we've ordered it and are anxiously waiting for it to be done!

I just think it's cute and fun!! There are also matching flowers on the back and the maker is making her a matching flower wreath for her hair as well!

#57 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:57 PM

omg, that is too cute! i'm confused by the top tho ... doesn't look like it covers the chest area very well.

#58 lgarner83

lgarner83
                • 530 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:42 PM

It's not sitting all the way up on the manniquen like it shoudl be...the waist line will be up around her chest with the flowers a bit above...I'll try to find a pic of a little girl wearing one to show you what I mean.

#59 lgarner83

lgarner83
                  • 530 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:49 PM

it fits like this!..the elastic band is right up around the chest...

#60 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:03 PM

I am merging this thread with the original one...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users