Photo

Hair & Makeup Question

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 NATASHA

NATASHA
  • 646 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 06:59 PM

Yes - I am waiting for confirmation. It's really tough to decide whether I would recommend the property to anyone. It is so beautiful and intimate, but we really have had a difficult time.

To everyone out there - you should not get married there or in any way agree to a contract until the construction is finalized. I would say this is true of any property.
    Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#22 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:36 AM

So is Bambi the person to book with? I remember someone writing that Hive also has a M.A.C makeup artists [I think it was Tammy (host) ] is that who I should book with aswell for makeup? my wedding is 6 months away so I have a bit of time but don;t want to be dissapointed....so I would really appreciate it if ou girls could give me some names ...also did you have to put down a deposit of some sort?

#23 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
      • 87 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:21 AM

Hive sounds great! So if anyone could pass along any contact information that would be great. Maybe I'll see if they have a website. The thought of someone coming to me sounds good.
        Kristi

Kristi & MattHilton Los CabosApril 6, 2007www.joinkristiandmattincabo.com

#24 NATASHA

NATASHA
        • 646 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:33 AM

Here's the website. http://www.hivespa.com/weddings.html

Hair is $115, makeup $75. I am not having my makeup done there. I can see if they have a MAC artist when I'm there, though.

You can email them. They will sometimes take a day or two to respond, but they will respond and will be very responsive.

Bambi is the person for hair.

#25 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:16 AM

Hey Natasha how far is the HIVE from the Sheraton? Hmm I need a really good map of Cabo and the hotels. Do they also come to your suite?

#26 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:00 PM

Hey Tammy if you get that map of cabo with hotels u mind posting one? i could definately use it...thanks

#27 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:05 PM

Yeap.. I know their are a few online however they never list "all" the resorts so it's hard to know where their at. But if I get one or find one I'll be sure to post.

#28 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:07 PM

Hey Edyta, this is the ones I've seen so far. I'm hoping I can find a better one..

http://www.loscabosg...m/maps/maps.htm

#29 NATASHA

NATASHA
                  • 646 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:16 PM

It's not far. 10 minutes? 15 max.

#30 Janet

Janet
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,459 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:21 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by NATASHA
                      Here's the website. http://www.hivespa.com/weddings.html

Hair is $115, makeup $75. I am not having my makeup done there. I can see if they have a MAC artist when I'm there, though.

You can email them. They will sometimes take a day or two to respond, but they will respond and will be very responsive.

Bambi is the person for hair.
                      I am paying $85 for hair and $60 for makeup, plus 18% gratuity and 10% tax. $185 total. You pay half when you book it, and the other half a week before. I requested mine to be with Bambi, but I don't know if she is just hair or makeup too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users