OFFICIAL Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya Thread

• Please log in to reply
1378 replies to this topic

#351 micflair

micflair
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by eq123 

That's right, though the thomsons travel agent I contacted has asked me to come in on the 24th apparently they are doing group bookings and weddings a day earlier. Might be worth asking your local agent

Im waiting for Thomas Cook, when I priced up on Thomsons it was a fair bit more expensive. I think we are just booking for a few of us to begin with and the rest can `add on' to the package when they make their mind up.. :)

#352 micflair

micflair
    • 23 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:49 PM

So the holiday prices are out now. Anyone have an updated price list for the wedding packages yet?

#353 sarakelz

sarakelz
      • 34 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 30, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach, Mexico
      • LocationGrand Bahia Principe Coba

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by micflair 

So the holiday prices are out now. Anyone have an updated price list for the wedding packages yet?

As of 2 weeks ago, I was sent the pricing but it still has the dates for 2013 only. Really hoping they get 2014 pricing out soon.

#354 deviouslindsay

deviouslindsay
      • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:34 PM

I also tried to get in touch with someone and I found Paloma to be VERY unprofessional. She refuses to call me for some reason!! I want to ask her questions and shes so standoff-ish! She told me she should try to call me and she never did. I find it so rude and discouraging. I hear Jazmin is great though!! 

#355 deviouslindsay

deviouslindsay
        • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:36 PM

By the way, does anyone happen to know the answer to this:

Do you HAVE to stay at the resort you have the ceremony at? I am not a huge gazebo fan I really want a location at Akumal but want to stay at Tulum I think...

?

#356 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
          • 360 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

I've heard that there are chances that you could have that arranged if no other brides are getting married at the location you choose, but it's not always guaranteed. Generally, the WC for your section will contact you and give you the ceremony locations of your section only. I'm getting married in Nov at the Tulum gazebo... when Jazmin offered me the choices... she only provided those of the Tulum section. You may have to bring it up to them, and see what they say.

#357 deviouslindsay

deviouslindsay
            • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

Okay I guess we'll see. Thanks :) is there a beach tulum location? Ill have to check out the thread again.

#358 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
              • 360 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

There is the beach palapas for the Tulum, which is the beach behind the tulum gazebo. I didn't really like it myself. 

#359 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
                • 360 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

On pg 1 of this thread, Trisha actually posted photos of the Tulum beach palapas location if you want to see it. 

#360 Alan Lake

Alan Lake
                  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

Hello this is my first post :) All booked up for 40 people for September 2014 :D probably the most stressful thing I have done. Booked through Thomas Cook for the Tulum resort brilliant deal :) let the countdown begin 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users