TATrisha

OFFICIAL Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya Thread

Wow! This is very extensive. Thank you very much for taking the time to do this. It is nice to have one place to refer to for all elements of the weddings at these resorts :).

This is amazing! Thank you so much for putting this all together, this will save me hours and hours of going back and reading all the previous pages.  I'm getting married at the GBP Akumal November 29, 2012. Thanks again!

You're very welcome!  And look at that, you get married the day before another one of our brides!  How awesome is that?!?!!  You guys should share the costs of flying a photographer down!  There are a lot of brides that take advantage of that.

Thanks for all the info -

just wanted to clarify one point... My WC and TA haven't said anything about needing my birth certificate translated... are you sure that is a requirement still for Canadian brides?

ALso.... I get married in exactly 3 months today! --- December 8, 2011!!!!

Megz, I'm not sure.  I'm from the states, so I didn't have to do that.  I just grabbed this information from pervious Canada brides.  Perhaps you could send a PM to one of them and then keep me updated so I can update the thread.