TATrisha

OFFICIAL Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya Thread

Thank you! I am so excited. I LOVE the photo tours by far the best I've seen, I am still looking at them and it makes me even more excited! Does anyone know about how many flowers come with the rememberence package? I don't know if I shoul be getting more or if it comes with enough as is. Also my wc hasn't gotten back to me about having a differemt photographer come in, I really like her style and an extra bonus her fee is about half of the packages of the recommended photographer.

You need 150 posts before you can download documents. That helps to keep the forum running smoothly and also encourages sharing and joining in the community.

I've been down multiple times to photograph weddings and I've never had an issue.  They are actually very kind to me and use my photos on their pinterest page. 

If you'd like a quote, feel free to contact me at faberphotography@charter.net, but it's typically $2500-3000, depending on the time of year and costs of travel.

Has anyone on here used the resort photographers/videographers? Thinking about getting the 4hour diamond additional package plus video.  Is it worth it? Is there any room for negotiation or are they pretty firm on their prices?

Personally, for $3300, only getting 140 photos and 4 hours of coverage is not worth it to me.  That's really expensive for very little.  You could very easily fly in your own photographer for that and have hundreds of pictures and a dedicated photographer for your entire wedding day.

Nope, that includes travel.  Obviously, travel varies, so the price varies, but that's typically what my clients pay.