Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

got my dress! (Lazaro)

It's a Lazaro - Lazaro Bridal Collection - I tried on a bunch of Lazaro's and they all looked great. I think the way they hang is just gorgeous. And for me it was all about the beading and lace and they were just over and over the nicest dresses that I tried on. Unfortunately, they are expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenandBrendan View Post
Gorgeous!!! Who's the designer - I may have to try this one on too.

that's the first thing i thought when i saw the pic ... this HAS to be Lazaro! mine was too - and i loved it. i honestly LOVE your dress ... it's gorgeous.

I swear, I feel like I know you cuz we really are so close. Cracks me up that you used to go to Matt's salon for your hair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
and you got it at Anne Bailey's! A friend from high school's mom owns that shop! wink.gif

I love love love this dress. It looks amazing on you. I am so happy you went with the one you love. And, you look fabulous in the pics RIGHT NOW, that means you picked the right one. Congratulations!!

Yeah, that is how I feel too. I feel great in it. I can't wait to pick it up! I might have the same problem as Galit though, and not be able to take it off for the next 8 months (or however long after I pick it up!)

Oh it is just gorgeous! You look super confident and happy in it, and that's the way you should feel. I'm glad you went with your gut feeling and bought the one that made you feel the best. bunny_4.gif In the end that is the most important! You look fabulous!