Starting to feel the frustrations

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MissJuliaDana

• 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:22 AM

I just got an email from Fatima saying that when Esman assured me I would be charged 2010 prices, he meant "only if I had a signed contract., otherwise it's subject to increase" I am extremely frustrated by this. Do I have a right to demand the other prices? I started planning my wedding there in November of 2010, with my deposit being made in December. grrrrrrr. 

#2 jmastr05

• 189 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:48 PM

If you made a deposit, doesn't that mean you signed a contract? I made my first payment/deposit at the time of the contract signing.

You should try to make them honor the 2010 prices (no harm in trying), but at the end of the day, without a written contract, I don't think you and force them.

#3 MissJuliaDana

• 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:40 PM

Thats kind of what I was thinking too. I just emailed her back, saying that I am expecting the 2010 prices. I mean, if I specifically emailed Esman asking if I would be charged the 2010 prices, and he said yes, in the email, then I am expecting the 2010 prices (call me crazy haha) I mean, I feel like in these situations, all we have are the emails between us, so I am expecting them to do what they say in them. PS, do you happen to have a 2010 price list?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users