Photo

flower girl and ring bearer?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Katiem2012

Katiem2012
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:30 AM

We're doing DIY for the extra's... we're having our ring barrier carry a large shell filled with sand, with a nice box (with the rings in it) sitting on top of the sand down the isle (I'm a little nervous of having the ring outside a box in case he trips or something happens... it could be difficult to find our rings in the sand) . Our flower girl is going to have a white basket with shells along the the rim with the blue flower petals... although I still haven't found a large enough shell I may end up changing back to a pillow or something else for the ring barrier....

#12 mbowling

mbowling
    • 123 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:39 PM

I like the shell idea - thanks :)

Originally Posted by Katiem2012 

We're doing DIY for the extra's... we're having our ring barrier carry a large shell filled with sand, with a nice box (with the rings in it) sitting on top of the sand down the isle (I'm a little nervous of having the ring outside a box in case he trips or something happens... it could be difficult to find our rings in the sand) . Our flower girl is going to have a white basket with shells along the the rim with the blue flower petals... although I still haven't found a large enough shell I may end up changing back to a pillow or something else for the ring barrier....

#13 dshane

dshane
      • 42 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:19 PM

I can't remember what website it saw this, but I saw a clam shell ring box which closes as to not lose the rings.

It's something similar to this http://www.decobelle.com/0ak1003.html, but it has pearls and ribbons.  I personally don't want white, but it is something to look for.

#14 Katryne

Katryne
        • 260 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:04 PM

I'm so stealing that idea.. but first will translate it in french...

#15 celiahorsley

celiahorsley
          • Banned
          • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:02 AM

We will be having 1 flower girl and 1 ring bearer just turned 4 years  in our wedding and I'm just wondering what others have done i  have them do.We only have 3 nieces ring, so we will have 2 flower girls and 1 ring bearer.

Murano Glass

#16 blondi1029

blondi1029
            • 152 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:18 PM

I love the idea of your flower girl having a parasol like the bridal party ! Very cute. Also like the idea of using a shell to hold the ring instead of a pullow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users