Photo

Our navy blue, emerald green, and hot pink Cabo Azul Wedding!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 JayKay

JayKay
  • 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

Your photos are stunning!!!

#12 brittmcfarlin

brittmcfarlin
  • 164 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:22 PM

Your pictures are gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing:)  Question...did you get your pics on a cd before you left Cabo?  I never thought about that, but lately several people have told me to make sure that I did.  Any thoughts?

#13 KatieJ

KatieJ
    • 168 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:14 PM

wow you look so beautiful!!!!

#14 mysecreteden

mysecreteden
      • 79 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:24 AM

Love your pictures, and you look so stunning

#15 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:39 AM

LOVE your entire wedding!!! Your pictures are amazing, you looked absolutely stunning and your wedding is our colours (we are doing green and navy no pink though)!!!

Thank you for sharing! I asked this is the dress v. model thread but where are your bridesmaid dresses from? They look like j crew but I am not sure!!

#16 dallace

dallace
          • 220 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:56 AM

beautiful!

#17 LisaandJeff

LisaandJeff
            • 296 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:03 PM

The bridesmaid dresses are JCrew, but I have to warn you... the dresses have a very strange bodice that you can't see in the pictures.  My bridesmaids called them "U" boobs.  Not a cute or functional look -- half of the girls ended up adding straps for the reception.   :(  But they look good in pictures!  The jr. bridesmaid and flower girl  dresses were ordered online -- forget the name of the website, but if you're interested I can find it for you.  Good luck with your planning, and great color choices! 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

LOVE your entire wedding!!! Your pictures are amazing, you looked absolutely stunning and your wedding is our colours (we are doing green and navy no pink though)!!!

Thank you for sharing! I asked this is the dress v. model thread but where are your bridesmaid dresses from? They look like j crew but I am not sure!!

June 18, 2011 * Cabo Azul Resort

#18 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:55 PM

Thanks so much Lisa, wasn't sure if you were  still going to be checking on here!

I know EXACTLY what your bridemaids are talking about... I think I wore the same (or similar) J Crew dress for my friends wedding this past July and it had the strangest bodice ever.... It cost $300 (we're in Canada) and I just couldn't justify that since I know I will never wear the one I purchased for her wedding again.

That being said, do they EVER look AMAZING in pictures!!! I found the same thing with my best friends pictures even though we spent most of the day hiking them up or trying to make our boobs look normal lol

Your wedding looks like a fairytale, You should post more pictures!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by LisaandJeff 

The bridesmaid dresses are JCrew, but I have to warn you... the dresses have a very strange bodice that you can't see in the pictures.  My bridesmaids called them "U" boobs.  Not a cute or functional look -- half of the girls ended up adding straps for the reception.   :(  But they look good in pictures!  The jr. bridesmaid and flower girl  dresses were ordered online -- forget the name of the website, but if you're interested I can find it for you.  Good luck with your planning, and great color choices! 

#19 MikeandMew

MikeandMew
                • 34 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:02 PM

Lisa I finally got a chance to see all your pictures!! They are absolutely amazing! The colors are almost like mine but my blue is a little more tealish~ We opted against the jcrew dresses for the same reason you mentioned, plus my bridesmaids are busty so the crew dresses didnt work! Were going with a bridal store or ann taylor. Your pics make me so excited for my wedding I cant wait!! 

#20 LindsayR

LindsayR
                  • 173 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:01 PM

Love your colors and your pics are awesome!! You were a beautiful bride!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users