Photo

Satara's Blog About Wedding Planning.. *PICTURE HEAVY*

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#31 anudrm

anudrm
  • 760 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:45 AM

Wow, congrats on the early planning!!! You have more accomplished than me and I am a little over two months out.  It helps that you made your decision so early ( I switched back and forth three times...) Good luck with all the planning and please continue to keep us updated.

#32 Peach

Peach
    • 1,293 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:55 PM

I am having a terrible time finding the right colour of coral too! If I find something, I will let you know.... Maybe I will check out Scrapbooker's Paradise this weekend.

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

Has anybody purchased a metallic coral card stock? They all seem so light..?

#33 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
      • 1,008 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

Since I posted that I have been searching like CRAZY

I am having a terrible time finding the right colour of coral too! If I find something, I will let you know.... Maybe I will check out Scrapbooker's Paradise this weekend.

#34 Peach

Peach
        • 1,293 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:07 PM

Yeah, that looks pretty close... it is so hard to tell from the picture!

#35 Peach

Peach
          • 1,293 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:07 PM

PS - Thank you!

#36 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
            • 1,008 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:38 PM

No Problem!!! Once I order it I'll show it to you!!

Originally Posted by Peach 

PS - Thank you!

#37 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
              • 1,008 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:36 PM

JUST "OFFICIALLY" BOOKED OUR WEDDING!!! 3 months earlier than when they said that I could way back in March!!! So super excited!!! Now on to order my Save The Dates!!!

#38 anudrm

anudrm
                • 760 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:36 AM

Question to you about vista print. Every one continues to tell me about these free deals, what am I missing, do I need to order something from them first?  I feel like I am being skipped over and I may be missing out on some good things here.

#39 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                  • 1,008 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:33 PM

All you need to do is SIGN UP for vistaprint.. add something to your cart but DO NOT purchase it!! Wait a few days or so and the e-mails will start rolling in!! I never ever buy anything until everything is free which happens very very often I'd say at least once a month!!! The more you add to your cart the more the shipping price goes up... But my brochures, postcards, and business cards cost me about $15.00 in shipping!!! Hope this helps!!

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Question to you about vista print. Every one continues to tell me about these free deals, what am I missing, do I need to order something from them first?  I feel like I am being skipped over and I may be missing out on some good things here.

#40 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:46 PM

Well yes it does! To Vista Print I go...

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

All you need to do is SIGN UP for vistaprint.. add something to your cart but DO NOT purchase it!! Wait a few days or so and the e-mails will start rolling in!! I never ever buy anything until everything is free which happens very very often I'd say at least once a month!!! The more you add to your cart the more the shipping price goes up... But my brochures, postcards, and business cards cost me about $15.00 in shipping!!! Hope this helps!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users