Satara's Blog About Wedding Planning.. *PICTURE HEAVY*

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#141 Sllefebvr

• 1,008 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:13 PM

@ Speckles121

I have been planning for what feels like forever (since February 2011) So I am doing a little at a time so I am not stressing come closer to my wedding!! You'll get going and be amazed how fast the tasks get checked off of your list!

#142 MCree

• 276 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

. . .and me!  lol!  Speckles, we both have the same amount of time left til our big day.  I feel like Ive been such a slacker lately. . . . especially after seeing this blog!

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

Such a great blog!! You are soo ahead of the game in planning..im scared now looking at all you've accomplished and I have less time than you..better get to wedding planning for me!!

#143 Sllefebvr

• 1,008 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:01 PM

So a HUGE thank you goes out to Dominique and Vanessa.. We did a group order on a great wholesale website to get some goodies for our guests!! I finally got my stuff today and I am SO excited!!! I love it!!

gfd 006.jpg

Oot bags for the single men coming to our wedding. I thought that they would like these better than a beach bag!!

gfd 007.jpg

gfd 008.jpggfd 009.jpg

I also got these!!! On the website they were advertised as "JUMBO pens" LOL!!! They really are JUMBO!!! I thought they would be WAY WAY smaller but hey!! It will make people laugh when they see them in their OOT bags!!

#144 dominiqueamber

• 923 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:29 AM

YAY! I still can't believe I got my stuff so fast for so cheap! I can't wait to see your final OOT Bag post!

#145 Sllefebvr

• 1,008 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

Okay girls I was at Staples today buying couponing supplies (it is all on sale right now) and I happened to come across first aid kits on clearance for $.50 from $1.00 I got all that they had at my Staples but I still need more so tomorrow on my way home from work I plan to hit up the Staples on the other end of town to get the rest that I need!!

gfd 010.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users