Photo

Satara's Blog About Wedding Planning.. *PICTURE HEAVY*

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#131 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:24 PM

The luggage tags were so simple and didn't take much effort!

1) I ordered the actual hard plastic from http://tags.idcardgr...x?item=1840-620 in the clear. I have to say that I actually really really like them. They come apart and are very easy to work with. I also like the way that they are not flimsy like the soft plastic holders.

2) I made my luggage tag inserts on Vistaprint. Just one of their basic designs, it wasn't completely free as as I opted to pay the additional $5.00 to have the back full color but I think it was totally worth it!! So those may have cost a total of $8.00 including shipping!!

3) I knew that I did not want just the plain luggage tag strap so I decided to buy ribbon at Michael's and use that for the actually way to tie them onto the bags!!

Super Easy!!

#132 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
    • 1,008 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:46 PM

Okay I LOVE TARGET!!! I could seriously spend hours upon hours in that store.. They have everything!!! And EVERYTHING in that store right now is on CLEARANCE!!! Even better!!! Today I stumbled across these adorable "Hang mans" for the children coming to our wedding!! I LOVE them!!! They come in a three pack for only $2.99!! That means $1.00 a piece!!

gfd.jpg

#133 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
      • 281 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

Okay I LOVE TARGET!!! I could seriously spend hours upon hours in that store.. They have everything!!! And EVERYTHING in that store right now is on CLEARANCE!!! Even better!!! Today I stumbled across these adorable "Hang mans" for the children coming to our wedding!! I LOVE them!!! They come in a three pack for only $2.99!! That means $1.00 a piece!!

gfd.jpg

What aisle are they in??

#134 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
        • 1,008 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

These are in the toy department, in my target store they are on the back wall by all of the card games (for example: uno, skipbo)

#135 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
          • 281 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:21 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

These are in the toy department, in my target store they are on the back wall by all of the card games (for example: uno, skipbo)

Thank you!! I will go tomorrow!!

#136 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
            • 1,008 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:18 PM

Super cute find today at Bath & Body Works!!! Adorable hemp like bags to put some goodies in for my bridesmaids!! I love them!! They had coral which is one of my colors for our wedding!! They also had tan, green, and blue!! $2.50 a bag and SUPER adorable!!!

gfd 005.jpg

#137 stella331

stella331
              • 247 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:44 PM

Great planning thread!

46 booked and counting!

#138 MCree

MCree
                • 276 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:22 AM

Loving your blog!!!  You're so on top of it, and everything you have done so far looks awesome!

#139 Speckles121

Speckles121
                  • 720 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:38 AM

Such a great blog!! You are soo ahead of the game in planning..im scared now looking at all you've accomplished and I have less time than you..better get to wedding planning for me!!

Attached Files

#140 LalaJ

LalaJ
                    • 157 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:14 AM

I love the conch shell for the ring bearer, it's gorgeous.

Hard Rock Punta Cana May 12, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users