Sign in to follow this  
lavieenrose

Has anyone recently used Alfonso de Malaga during a reception?

I am considering hiring alfonso de malaga for my wedding but I can't find any sample of his music online. Has anyone used him at their wedding? Do you mind sharing or PM how much you paid for his service? I am looking for live entertainment for my guest during my cocktail hour and suggestion and recommendation would be appreciated. Thank you ladies!

I have the exact same question - anyone? I'm trying to find a link to his music. My wedding planner said he does "trova" style flamenco guitar. He plays live at a bar in Akumel every week, but I can't find any links to his music. I sent him an email just now, asking if he has a link to send me. I'm willing to share it if he replies. I'm at carolmiller100@gmail.com

Hey...I tracked him down earlier this year and, in his broken English, he sent a super sweet e-mail back asking me to contact him later in the year as he doesn't take bookings that far in advance.  I didn't get any info on prices, only an e-flyer with his e-mail address and a little blurb about him being available for weddings.  Gee, if anyone gets any more info than that, I would LOVE to see it/hear a sample of his music.  I also tried looking under the name Alfonso Narvaez as that's the name that his e-mail came from.  I was hoping to have him play a little before/during/a little after our ceremony when the champagne is popped!