Has anyone recently used Alfonso de Malaga during a reception?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lavieenrose

• 26 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:08 AM

I am considering hiring alfonso de malaga for my wedding but I can't find any sample of his music online. Has anyone used him at their wedding? Do you mind sharing or PM how much you paid for his service? I am looking for live entertainment for my guest during my cocktail hour and suggestion and recommendation would be appreciated. Thank you ladies!

#2 spunkimo

• 16 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:20 PM

I'm curious about this too!  Anyone?  

#3 CMinDC

• 7 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:07 PM

I have the exact same question - anyone? I'm trying to find a link to his music. My wedding planner said he does "trova" style flamenco guitar. He plays live at a bar in Akumel every week, but I can't find any links to his music. I sent him an email just now, asking if he has a link to send me. I'm willing to share it if he replies. I'm at carolmiller100@gmail.com

#4 MJKH

• Site Supporter
        • 654 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:42 PM

Hey...I tracked him down earlier this year and, in his broken English, he sent a super sweet e-mail back asking me to contact him later in the year as he doesn't take bookings that far in advance.  I didn't get any info on prices, only an e-flyer with his e-mail address and a little blurb about him being available for weddings.  Gee, if anyone gets any more info than that, I would LOVE to see it/hear a sample of his music.  I also tried looking under the name Alfonso Narvaez as that's the name that his e-mail came from.  I was hoping to have him play a little before/during/a little after our ceremony when the champagne is popped!

#5 MJKH

• Site Supporter
          • 654 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:00 PM

If anyone would like the up to date info Alfonso sent me, please "PM" me...

#6 Sehausle

• 156 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:35 AM

I am new to this site and not sure how to PM- did you end up using him? I'm considering hiring him...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users