Sign in to follow this  
cupcake1382

Pre-Travel Packs... My Guests LOVED Them!

I'm not too sure about anything dealing with the Bahamas. I know the Jamaica Tourism Board was amazing and I just called and told them how many I needed and they sent them right out. You may want to go to one of the Bahamas Forums and see if any of those brides have had any luck contacting them. Good Luck!!

shoot.  I'm having no luck the the Bahamas office of tourism.  when I called the 800 number, they told me they could send me one and advised I email the wedding department.  I did that 5 days ago and I haven't heard back.  

am I being ignored?  or just dealing with island time??

thanks!  I'll try my bahama mamas! :)

Just another suggestion, I contacted the resort that's hosting our wedding and asked them for printed material and they were happy to send me some.  I'm still going to try the Bahamas tourism since my guests will probably be able to get the same brochures from Ocean Club and Atlantis while they are there :/

Great job!  I was lucky enough to meet a bride on here (who lives close to me) who is travelling in October to the resort Im getting married at and she offered to bring me home brochures, day trips info etc.  How nice is that???

That's awesome Vicki!! 

Originally Posted by vickib View Post

Great job!  I was lucky enough to meet a bride on here (who lives close to me) who is travelling in October to the resort Im getting married at and she offered to bring me home brochures, day trips info etc.  How nice is that???

These are fantastic! I am wanting to do pre-travel packs instead of official invitations since everyone will already be booked. I love the luggage tag idea and I know my guests would love them too. I am definitely going to check into getting books for the DR! Thanks for the idea, never would have thought to check!