• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 gonzaloNunez

gonzaloNunez
  • Insiders
  • 227 posts
    • LocationMexico

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:09 PM

yes, as Diego said, ... Tulum, one of the nicest beaches I ever seen!

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
    Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

#12 mhrushch

mhrushch
    • 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:04 PM

Hi Lincoln,

You originally responded to my message about where to have our wedding mexico or dominican. We've decided on Mexico, playa del carmen, but now can't agree on a resort. Since you're a photographer you must have seen quiet a few. We'd love the Riu Palace as our top choice however, our guests from different parts of Canada cannot get a deal with a connecting flight there and it would be too expensive for them, so our agent suggested Sandos Playacar, do you think its a nice property? We heard about the Royal, but I heard negatives about the beach.       

e

#13 BrightBride

BrightBride
      • 7 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:08 AM

Could you recommend a beautiful place for a small wedding (just the 2 of us) in Jamaica? 

I was there a couple years ago, but stayed inside Bahia Principe almost all the time, few days to get to know much more from the country..

#14 ashluv19

ashluv19
        • 11 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:48 PM

I have heard of "Blue House"as a small private place ideal for honeymooners.. and then the Palms is a little bit bigger but very private too. Hope this info helps, Congrats!

#15 janette34

janette34
          • 417 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:54 PM

I'm getting married at the Grand Sirenis, I have been to this resort and many others in the Mayan Riviera but choose this one to be married at because the beach is privatte - no other resorts share it.  On the downside it is a little over an hour from the airport but it has a pretty good location for excursions, Tulum, Xel-Ha, 5th ave are all a fairly quick drive from there.

Originally Posted by mhrushch 

Hi Lincoln,

You originally responded to my message about where to have our wedding mexico or dominican. We've decided on Mexico, playa del carmen, but now can't agree on a resort. Since you're a photographer you must have seen quiet a few. We'd love the Riu Palace as our top choice however, our guests from different parts of Canada cannot get a deal with a connecting flight there and it would be too expensive for them, so our agent suggested Sandos Playacar, do you think its a nice property? We heard about the Royal, but I heard negatives about the beach.       

e

#16 FutureMrsF

FutureMrsF
            • 151 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:41 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users