Varadero Photographer???

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mnm85

mnm85
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:56 PM

Hi Everyone!

My fiance and I will be getting married at Sirenis La Salina on April 11, 2012 :-)

We would LOVE to bring our own photographer, however; the quotes we have gotten so far from photographers in Calgary have been just ridiculous & way over the top. I do not wish to use the resort photographer as the quality doesn't seem to be very good...

Does anyone know of a local Cuban photographer up for hire, or a photography studio we could get in contact with in Varadero?

Thanks so much in advance!!

Melanie

#2 leshamac

leshamac
    • 5 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:18 AM

we are getting married at the Melia Varadero April 5, 2012 and am looking for the same information. If you find it be sure to post here and I will do the same..there is also the option of splitting the cost of travel for a photographer..we may even find another bride or two to split the cost..then just pay the photographers fees for each of our wedding days.

#3 wondergirl

wondergirl
      • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:31 AM

Great.  Wow!  What a fantastic idea.  We are getting married at the Iberostar and are bringing a photographer with us on April 6th, 2011.  Sharing would sure cut the costs....Interested???

#4 wondergirl

wondergirl
        • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:39 AM

That's wonderful.  We are getting married April 6th at Iberostar, Varadero and have booked our own photographer.  Want to share her services?

#5 wondergirl

wondergirl
          • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:45 AM

I found this resort review written by a photographer.  It also has a very detailed map showing where the resorts are.  It helped me decide on our wedding location Iberostar, Varadero:

http://studioepic.co...otel_review.php

It suggests some great wedding places in Cuba.  I hope it helps you decide!

#6 wondergirl

wondergirl
            • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:26 PM

We are getting Married on April 6th, 2012 in Varadero.

#7 wondergirl

wondergirl
              • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:29 PM

We have booked a photographer already and are taking her with us from Toronto, want to share her travel cost.  Her wedding packages are very reasonable as well.  PM me if interested...

#8 Amarillis

Amarillis
                • 1,913 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:53 AM

I have raved about Roly many times before on here. He now has a facebook page "Havana Memories" it is loosely set up... but it can be a contact point for him. He is a great photographer and friend of mine. Please feel free to check out my wedding website, you'll see pictures of some of his work there.

www.mywedding.com/chadandamy2009

Photos 8 and 9 of our 'pre wedding planning trip'

http://www.mywedding...2_10928394.html were taken by Roly.

He was also in attendance at the wedding and took pictures of what he liked to call "the making of Chad and Amy's wedding' (this was due to the fact that we brought our own photographer with us from Canada).

In a nutshell, I HIGHLY recommend Roly. Feel free to contact me by email for more info.

Ciao

#9 wondergirl

wondergirl
                  • 11 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:42 PM

Does he have a website?  What are his rates like?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users