Photo

Toasting Flutes/Cake Cutting Set

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 jillybeans127

jillybeans127
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:08 PM

What a headache this has been for me. My future in-laws bought us our toasting flutes when we got engaged but I really dont like them. And my mother bought me the matching swarovski toasting flutes and cake cutting set that I really wanted so now I dont know what to do. I dont want to hurt anyone feelings so I suppose I will try to use both sets...maybe do one toast in the beginning of the night with the set I dont like and then use the others for the rest of the night.

#22 nancya

nancya
    • 120 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:07 PM

I am going to bring my 2 sets. We are going to have them engraved =)

#23 sxcT

sxcT
      • 1,282 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:31 PM

I may have a suggestion...

Once we walked out of the gazebo they handed us and all our guests so champagne.  I'd say use the set you don't really like for that and use the set you really do like at your table for the rest of the evening.  That way both are used and no one gets their feelings hurt. 

Originally Posted by jillybeans127 

What a headache this has been for me. My future in-laws bought us our toasting flutes when we got engaged but I really dont like them. And my mother bought me the matching swarovski toasting flutes and cake cutting set that I really wanted so now I dont know what to do. I dont want to hurt anyone feelings so I suppose I will try to use both sets...maybe do one toast in the beginning of the night with the set I dont like and then use the others for the rest of the night.

#24 jillybeans127

jillybeans127
        • 165 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:21 PM

I like that idea, thanks!

#25 lolo411

lolo411
          • 160 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

We will just be using whatever the restaurant has. I don't want to worry about packing up or dropping off 1 more thing. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users