Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jmhein

Question about Riu OR Wedding Packages...

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerzzygirl View Post
I cant believe time is going so fast and just a month from today we will be married!! I am very excited!! I picked up all our documents today from the travel agent and I picked up my dress!! So now I need to start writing my lists of what I need to pack and what I need to buy.

By the way Heidi CONGRATS!!! to you and reggi, Will you still have your wedding at the Riu?

Wow! That is so close!!! I can only imagine how excited you are. Let us know if we can help with any last-minute things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks!! I really need help finding a perfect verse for our sand ceremony. We are including my 2 daughters so it has to fit and a lot of samples I have read are just for the bride and groom. If you have seen any written for a family ceremony and you could post that I would really appreciate it, Thanks again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerzzygirl View Post
Thanks!! I really need help finding a perfect verse for our sand ceremony. We are including my 2 daughters so it has to fit and a lot of samples I have read are just for the bride and groom. If you have seen any written for a family ceremony and you could post that I would really appreciate it, Thanks again
WORDING FOR FAMILY CEREMONY

We are all members of one family, Godâ€s family. Today as BRIDE and GROOM have sealed their commitment to each other with the exchange of rings they too make a commitment to their children. We recognize the significant role that ______, ______ , _______ and ______ play in this marriage celebrated today. They will now join BRIDE and GROOM in this commitment to each other by contributing a part of each individual person into one blended family. Today, this relationship is symbolized through the pouring of these _____ individual shells/containers of sand, each representing a member of the family in all that they were, all that that are, and all that they will ever be. As each individualâ€s sand is poured into the familyâ€s one united common container, the individual containers of sand will no longer exist, but will be joined together as one. Just as these grains of sand can never be separated and poured again into the individual containers, so will become the bond with your family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerzzygirl View Post
I cant believe time is going so fast and just a month from today we will be married!! I am very excited!! I picked up all our documents today from the travel agent and I picked up my dress!! So now I need to start writing my lists of what I need to pack and what I need to buy.

By the way Heidi CONGRATS!!! to you and reggi, Will you still have your wedding at the Riu?

WOW! That's so close!!!

Yes, Reggie & I are hoping to still get married at the Riu. The only date that would work though is December 10th. We don't want to officially reserve it yet, not until our Dr appointment next week. But it's looking good!! that's be nuts though, cause I"m still thinking the wedding is 7 months away, when in reality it might just be less than 3 months away!!! smile43.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just noticed that the free wedding package does not include Certified copies of the wedding certificate. That seems like a necessity for a legal wedding there; any thoughts??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
I just noticed that the free wedding package does not include Certified copies of the wedding certificate. That seems like a necessity for a legal wedding there; any thoughts??
I noticed this too and was a little concerned... maybe I will email Chandlyn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×