Photo

Best Friend/ Maid of Honor drama

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:59 AM

Totally understand!  and SSaper is right, it definitely sounds like jealousy.  If I were you, I would just let her get things off her chest and from there, decide if you can say anything, or if it's just worth letting it fall by the way side for now.  However, it's trickier for you, since she is your MOH and she does need to know that this hurts your feelings.  I hope it works out for you and that she understands where you are coming from!  Nothing worse than having your MOH be unsupportive, selfish or non-existant in the wedding process.  Good Luck!!!

Originally Posted by beachbride312 

Yeah I already know there are some things going in her life that she's not happy with thats why I dont want to say anything.  

#12 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
    • Site Supporter
    • 96 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:00 PM

I know how you fell about approaching you MOH, I have one of those personalities in my wedding and I don't know what to say to her or how. Let me know how you make out I am looking for advice as well.

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#13 beachbride312

beachbride312
      • 95 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:24 AM

hotlantabride,

My MOH seems ok but i think one of my other friends said something to her. Fingers crossed!

#14 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
        • Site Supporter
        • 96 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:06 AM

Good job! I am hapy for you, I havent handled my situation yet I am working up the nerve!

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users