Jump to content

Photo

MeeshaMillz's DIY Program Fans.


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
  • Jr. Member
  • 317 posts

    Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:00 AM

    Thanks everyone for the awesome feedback! We changed our wedding colors so I may have to do them over :(

    #12 anudrm

    anudrm
    • Member
    • 760 posts

      Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:48 AM



      Oh No!! Are they close to what you originally had? I like the teal and purple, who would make you change your colors and so close to the wedding.  I would lose my mind, throw a temper tantrum and go cry in a corner (I'm such a big baby)

      Originally Posted by meeshamillz 

      Thanks everyone for the awesome feedback! We changed our wedding colors so I may have to do them over


       



      #13 nolacruiser6

      nolacruiser6
      • Jr. Member
      • 229 posts

        Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:49 PM

        WOW they are beautiful, great job and thanks for some inspiration!



        #14 meeshamillz

        meeshamillz
        • Jr. Member
        • 317 posts

          Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:51 PM

          lol Well it's not that close anymore. We pushed our wedding date out a year for multiple reasons. They are nice colors but I suddenly wanted something brighter that had a more beachy feel and then I seen this bouquet.

           





          Oh No!! Are they close to what you originally had? I like the teal and purple, who would make you change your colors and so close to the wedding.  I would lose my mind, throw a temper tantrum and go cry in a corner (I'm such a big baby)



           



           



          #15 meeshamillz

          meeshamillz
          • Jr. Member
          • 317 posts

            Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:52 PM


            No problem at all :)

            Originally Posted by nolacruiser6 

            WOW they are beautiful, great job and thanks for some inspiration!



             



            #16 anudrm

            anudrm
            • Member
            • 760 posts

              Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

              Oh, well in that case...I guess it's okay, LOL

               

              I do like that hot pink - yet I liked the purple and turquoise (and then again I think I have developed ADHD, so you should excuse my indecisiveness)
               

              Originally Posted by meeshamillz 

              lol Well it's not that close anymore. We pushed our wedding date out a year for multiple reasons. They are nice colors but I suddenly wanted something brighter that had a more beachy feel and then I seen this bouquet.

               

              Bouquet.jpg

               

              And I just knew these were the colors for us. So now I have to try to sell the few turquoise and purple things I have :(
               



               



               



              #17 meeshamillz

              meeshamillz
              • Jr. Member
              • 317 posts

                Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:39 PM

                lol I am just as indecisive! You don't even wanna know how many color combos we went thru before i started buying the turq and purple stuff.

                Oh, well in that case...I guess it's okay, LOL

                 

                I do like that hot pink - yet I liked the purple and turquoise (and then again I think I have developed ADHD, so you should excuse my indecisiveness)
                 


                 



                #18 anudrm

                anudrm
                • Member
                • 760 posts

                  Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:42 PM


                  Surprisingly enough, the colors were like an instant pick for me....now to do the other things, if I don't buckle down and make some decisions, I'm going to be at a wedding with no decorations, LOL!

                  Originally Posted by meeshamillz 

                  lol I am just as indecisive! You don't even wanna know how many color combos we went thru before i started buying the turq and purple stuff.


                   


                   



                  #19 jennaba3

                  jennaba3
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 210 posts

                    Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:11 AM

                    These are great! I think im going to attempt them! Will you put them on the seats for the ceremony then? xxxx



                    #20 meeshamillz

                    meeshamillz
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 317 posts

                      Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:38 PM


                      Yes I am going to add a tassel on the bottom. They will be sitting on the chairs with an organza bag of petals they will throw at us when we walk down the aisle.

                      Originally Posted by jennaba3 

                      These are great! I think im going to attempt them! Will you put them on the seats for the ceremony then? xxxx



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users