• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#11 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 08:02 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by beachbride
    ha ha, well, I had the buy the garter you posted... so, I guess we are even! lol
    That is true! I guess we are! Did you decide which necklace you wanted? I think I really liked the one posted in the first link where you could choose the color of the stones.

#12 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 08:10 PM

Those are cool! I like em..

#13 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 08:17 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jilly76
        That is true! I guess we are! Did you decide which necklace you wanted? I think I really liked the one posted in the first link where you could choose the color of the stones.
        I really like that one too, but I really can't spend $95 for a necklace right now...

#14 cessyboston

cessyboston
        • VIP Member
        • 2,096 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 09:17 AM

i love love these so happy you found out the name i have been wanting this also
          Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#15 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 09:26 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by cessyboston
            i love love these so happy you found out the name i have been wanting this also

Erica!! I missed you over the weekend, I was pretty sick all weekend and stayed in... it sucks, I was really hoping to meet up.....
            I just hijacked my own thread!

#16 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:50 PM

shelly I went on the haute bride site and they didn't have prices listed, which should have been my first clue, so I emailed to find out the price on one of them, its so pretty, well its $300!!! But they're having their annual clearance sale right now, so its marked down to $195, lol!! Theres no way I'll be getting that one!

I think I might check out macy's tomorrow on my lunch break and see if they have any. They always have tons of jewelry, I just can't spend much right now and I will probably never have an opportunity to wear it again, so as long as it lasts the night and looks pretty! I'll let you know if I find anything good!

#17 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:52 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jilly76
                shelly I went on the haute bride site and they didn't have prices listed, which should have been my first clue, so I emailed to find out the price on one of them, its so pretty, well its $300!!! But they're having their annual clearance sale right now, so its marked down to $195, lol!! Theres no way I'll be getting that one!

I think I might check out macy's tomorrow on my lunch break and see if they have any. They always have tons of jewelry, I just can't spend much right now and I will probably never have an opportunity to wear it again, so as long as it lasts the night and looks pretty! I'll let you know if I find anything good!
                thst is a lot of money!!! ok, let me know what you find... thanks Jill

#18 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:18 PM

So, I found another necklace (same style) that I really love..... I really can't seem to find anything less than $150..... has anyone found something similar?

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#19 SusanK

SusanK
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,685 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:25 PM

I love it Shelley! Now I want one too! I like the one that you posted because it is not too long in the front so I could wear it will be strapless dress. We leave in just over 2 weeks... I wonder if I can find one before then :8
                    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#20 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:26 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Susan101207
                      I love it Shelley! Now I want one too! I like the one that you posted because it is not too long in the front so I could wear it will be strapless dress. We leave in just over 2 weeks... I wonder if I can find one before then :8
                      I hope we can find it, I emailed the girl on the knot and she got it at a little store near her house, she paid $195..... we have to find it cheaper!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users