Jump to content

Photo

Help Finding This Necklace!


  • Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#11 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • Sr. Member
  • 5,112 posts

    Posted 09 September 2007 - 08:02 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by beachbride
    ha ha, well, I had the buy the garter you posted... so, I guess we are even! lol
    That is true! I guess we are! Did you decide which necklace you wanted? I think I really liked the one posted in the first link where you could choose the color of the stones.

    #12 Chiquita

    Chiquita
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,674 posts

      Posted 09 September 2007 - 08:10 PM

      Those are cool! I like em..

      #13 MsShelley

      MsShelley

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

        Posted 10 September 2007 - 08:17 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by jilly76
        That is true! I guess we are! Did you decide which necklace you wanted? I think I really liked the one posted in the first link where you could choose the color of the stones.
        I really like that one too, but I really can't spend $95 for a necklace right now...

        #14 cessyboston

        cessyboston
        • VIP Member
        • 2,096 posts

          Posted 10 September 2007 - 09:17 AM

          i love love these so happy you found out the name i have been wanting this also
          Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

          #15 MsShelley

          MsShelley

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

            Posted 10 September 2007 - 09:26 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by cessyboston
            i love love these so happy you found out the name i have been wanting this also


            Erica!! I missed you over the weekend, I was pretty sick all weekend and stayed in... it sucks, I was really hoping to meet up.....
            I just hijacked my own thread!

            #16 *JillD*

            *JillD*
            • Sr. Member
            • 5,112 posts

              Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:50 PM

              shelly I went on the haute bride site and they didn't have prices listed, which should have been my first clue, so I emailed to find out the price on one of them, its so pretty, well its $300!!! But they're having their annual clearance sale right now, so its marked down to $195, lol!! Theres no way I'll be getting that one!

              I think I might check out macy's tomorrow on my lunch break and see if they have any. They always have tons of jewelry, I just can't spend much right now and I will probably never have an opportunity to wear it again, so as long as it lasts the night and looks pretty! I'll let you know if I find anything good!

              #17 MsShelley

              MsShelley

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

                Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:52 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by jilly76
                shelly I went on the haute bride site and they didn't have prices listed, which should have been my first clue, so I emailed to find out the price on one of them, its so pretty, well its $300!!! But they're having their annual clearance sale right now, so its marked down to $195, lol!! Theres no way I'll be getting that one!

                I think I might check out macy's tomorrow on my lunch break and see if they have any. They always have tons of jewelry, I just can't spend much right now and I will probably never have an opportunity to wear it again, so as long as it lasts the night and looks pretty! I'll let you know if I find anything good!
                thst is a lot of money!!! ok, let me know what you find... thanks Jill

                #18 MsShelley

                MsShelley

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

                  Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:18 PM

                  So, I found another necklace (same style) that I really love..... I really can't seem to find anything less than $150..... has anyone found something similar?

                  Click the image to open in full size.

                  Click the image to open in full size.

                  #19 SusanK

                  SusanK
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,685 posts

                    Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:25 PM

                    I love it Shelley! Now I want one too! I like the one that you posted because it is not too long in the front so I could wear it will be strapless dress. We leave in just over 2 weeks... I wonder if I can find one before then :8
                    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

                    #20 MsShelley

                    MsShelley

                      VIP Member

                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

                      Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:26 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Susan101207
                      I love it Shelley! Now I want one too! I like the one that you posted because it is not too long in the front so I could wear it will be strapless dress. We leave in just over 2 weeks... I wonder if I can find one before then :8
                      I hope we can find it, I emailed the girl on the knot and she got it at a little store near her house, she paid $195..... we have to find it cheaper!!!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users