Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Help Finding This Necklace!

I'm not sure. I really didn't want to spend that much. I think I might email your woman to see if she has anymore of that necklace or my other option is to just wear one of the necklaces I already have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
I'm not sure. I really didn't want to spend that much. I think I might email your woman to see if she has anymore of that necklace or my other option is to just wear one of the necklaces I already have.
the other one I posted was $42, or just email the lady I got mine from she was so nice... well, whatever you decide.... post a pic, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
I think we are all looking for necklaces like this now! They are beautiful. This damn forum keeps adding more and more things to the to do list.
lol.... I did find them reasonable, at least....

okay, so I feel like all I do lately is search for necklaces, I just bought a necklace & earrings because I couldn't deal with looking anymore!! I hope I like them!

I want to try to wear the necklace with the dangles in the back. I have a starfish crystal pendant that I am going to try to attach to hang in the front, if it doesn't work then I'll probably just wear the dangles in the front. I figured I liked it the way it is so if it didn't work the other way I'd still like it.

The stones are not actually blue they just let off a blue hue when the light hits them. Here they are

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
okay, so I feel like all I do lately is search for necklaces, I just bought a necklace & earrings because I couldn't deal with looking anymore!! I hope I like them!

I want to try to wear the necklace with the dangles in the back. I have a starfish crystal pendant that I am going to try to attach to hang in the front, if it doesn't work then I'll probably just wear the dangles in the front. I figured I liked it the way it is so if it didn't work the other way I'd still like it.

The stones are not actually blue they just let off a blue hue when the light hits them. Here they are

I do really like it!! I can't wait to see it on you!