Jump to content

Photo

Our Dreams Los Cabos Wedding Highlight Video!!!


  • Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
  • Member
  • 677 posts

    Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:28 PM

    First of all I was teary eyed!! Such a BEAUTIFUL video! wow!! we had the same wedding shoes except mine were fuchsia by Valero Martinez....you looked absolutely stunning! We are getting our video in about 2 weeks....we used Mediamorfosis, and I agree that having that day document it and being able to see yourself, your family, the process of getting ready, saying 'I Do' is just amazing....I cant even imagine the feeling everyone gets when they get to watch their wedding after after weeks of it happening.....and the lanthers are just the cherry on top! amazing! 



    #22 proti007

    proti007
    • Jr. Member
    • 467 posts

      Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:56 PM

      Thanks so much for the well-wishes :) Seeing the video for the first time is an amazing moment! I hope yours exceeds your expectations!
       

      Originally Posted by Bride2B22 

      First of all I was teary eyed!! Such a BEAUTIFUL video! wow!! we had the same wedding shoes except mine were fuchsia by Valero Martinez....you looked absolutely stunning! We are getting our video in about 2 weeks....we used Mediamorfosis, and I agree that having that day document it and being able to see yourself, your family, the process of getting ready, saying 'I Do' is just amazing....I cant even imagine the feeling everyone gets when they get to watch their wedding after after weeks of it happening.....and the lanthers are just the cherry on top! amazing! 



       



      #23 Sherio9090

      Sherio9090
      • Newbie
      • 71 posts

        Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:21 PM

        Natalie, 

        Watched your video after finding it on the Wishing Lantern thread. 
        Such a beautiful wedding and amazing video. 

        You guys looked like you had a perfect day and truer words were probably never spoken at a ceremony. 

        I loved every part of it. 
        Congratulations!

         



        #24 Lasallebabe

        Lasallebabe
        • Site Supporter
        • 154 posts

          Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:53 PM

          I can't see where to plug in the password you gave us to view it????? I feel like an idiot, everyone loves it and I can't find how ot get into it! LOL....help, help~



          #25 proti007

          proti007
          • Jr. Member
          • 467 posts

            Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:38 AM

            It should be rtowards the left side of the page, there is a bar to type it in (1234).
             

            Originally Posted by Lasallebabe 

            I can't see where to plug in the password you gave us to view it????? I feel like an idiot, everyone loves it and I can't find how ot get into it! LOL....help, help~



             



            #26 proti007

            proti007
            • Jr. Member
            • 467 posts

              Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:38 AM

              Thank you so much :)
               

              Originally Posted by Sherio9090 

              Natalie, 

              Watched your video after finding it on the Wishing Lantern thread. 
              Such a beautiful wedding and amazing video. 

              You guys looked like you had a perfect day and truer words were probably never spoken at a ceremony. 

              I loved every part of it. 
              Congratulations!

               



               



              #27 KalikLove

              KalikLove
              • Jr. Member
              • 178 posts

                Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:46 PM

                The video is amazing! I am soo looking forward to my video- after the wedding of corse!



                #28 hatfiehm

                hatfiehm
                • Jr. Member
                • 270 posts

                  Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:37 AM


                  WOW! your video is beautiful.  I'm crying at work now lol.

                   

                  Thanks for sharing :)
                   

                  Originally Posted by proti007 

                  Without further delay, here is our wedding highlight video (done by the ever amazing Scott of Floataway Studios):

                   

                  Natalie & Greg's Wedding Highlight Video (Password is 1234)

                   

                   



                   


                  Holly


                  #29 proti007

                  proti007
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 467 posts

                    Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:51 PM

                    lolol too funny :) NP glad you enjoyed it!
                     

                    Originally Posted by hatfiehm 


                    WOW! your video is beautiful.  I'm crying at work now lol.

                     

                    Thanks for sharing :)
                     



                     



                     



                    #30 vbbbtk

                    vbbbtk
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 300 posts

                      Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:38 PM


                      Beautiful!  is there anyway you could PM me about how much it cost?
                       

                      Originally Posted by proti007 

                      Without further delay, here is our wedding highlight video (done by the ever amazing Scott of Floataway Studios):

                       

                      Natalie & Greg's Wedding Highlight Video (Password is 1234)

                       

                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users